Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

I'm home! It's so nice to be back, and the experience I've had has been so amazing! I've seen soooooo many amazing things . . . and I just got back home yesterday, so I can't tell you about my trip in this post. I'm guessing it's going to be sprawled out over my posts in the next couple of weeks.

I hope to visit all of your blogs soon too, but I am making a new "objective" this school year computer wise. This summer I've spent too much time on the computer, so I'm going to try to keep it down in the new school year. That will mean blogging only on Friday's and Saturdays, if I have time. This year will be very busy and a big school year acedemically and musically, so I have to cut down on computer time. It will be good for me too, because sometimes blogging can get so addictive.
But when I do post, I'll look forward to it. You're all so amazing.

One thing in this post about my trip . . . well, the HUGe, gorgeous, amazing, too wonderful to describe church organs. Holland has so much history, and with that comes the churches. They are gorgeous. Huge chandeliers, beautiful stained glass windows, floor that's actually graves of people, the pulpits (I'm not kidding), and the organs. Most of them have beautiful tones, and they're so plain beautiful! It's hard to describe them. I don't know if you can even describe them in words! Another cool thing on my trip was that I went on lots of trams and trains and a plane two times! I love flying . . . it's so amazing!
The complete number of all the pictures on different films of my trip (including the ones we took when I was back home) will amount to 16. WOW! Plus my darling Oma bought Eowyn and me 50 postcards each, from all kinds of places. Then there's the flyers from all those places as well. So I'll have a ton of scrapbooking to do! It's so awesome!
I took 14 films on my trip, plus the two films (ones not used up yet) that we took when I got back home.

Tonight I have ballet! I've been waiting all summer for it to start again. I love dance, and now it's actually happening! It started last Saturday, and one of my classes was yesterday, so I'll have only missed three. I'm doing two grades this year, 4 and 5. That means four hours a week.

I saw Cho last night too, and that was really cool. I've missed her, and all of you, a ton. It was so nice to see my family yesterday too . . . when you were gone so long, it's hard to imagine ever getting back. Being with my family again is amazing, although different. My life is almost different now, with Cho and Feanor in highschool. I miss them both terribly in the day, but I have to keep reminding myself that I WILL see them again.

And I start school next week. CAN'T WAIT! Summer holidays is nice, but I like the schedule thing. A busy year it will be for me though!

Got to go!
Thanks so much for listening and being here! Or should I say, "Berdunkt for allis." Or I could say "dunk u well." Don't ask.