-LIFE-
Living it in full extremity. It's just so BUSY, nut I like it when I can live in a schedule. For instance, in the Christmas holidays, I love having a break, but with no schedule, you almost waste your day away, if you know what I mean.
But now I'm back into the swing of things. Well, almost. My Gr.9 piano exam is coming up so fast, so I'm getting all prepared for that. Practicing has been good lately too, so that brings up my level of confidence.
And school is going well, although I'm not doing everything, cause I'm practicing a lot for my piano exam. But other than that, all my subjects are going well, but I do need to catch up on Math. Agh. Math. I won't even talk about it, I DO NOT LIKE MATH. :P
New Years Eve was a lot of fun . . . I stayed home with my family and we watched movies and ate yummy food. So that was good.
And I was going to say something else, but whenever I actually get to the keyboard, all the ideas I had for posts totally slip my mind. I think of things when I'm not near the computer at all, lol.
Oh, yeah. I was just going to mention about the disaster in Asia. I thought it was interesting because no one has posted about ityet in our community. Wow, it is such a sad catastrophe. Over 140,00 people dead, all their homes totally ruined, everything they have, their cities are in ruins. I want to help somehow, but it's hard to know how. I was really happy though because my family and I got asked to sing at a benefit concert to help the relief efforts in Asia. So there's some way I can help, show my support. My choir, Choral COnnection, is also going to see some songs, so it should be fun, and an opportunity for other people in the community to help out as well.
Anyways, I'd better go. Homework os piling up constantly, Math is calling. Sadly.
Miss you all,
Legro
But now I'm back into the swing of things. Well, almost. My Gr.9 piano exam is coming up so fast, so I'm getting all prepared for that. Practicing has been good lately too, so that brings up my level of confidence.
And school is going well, although I'm not doing everything, cause I'm practicing a lot for my piano exam. But other than that, all my subjects are going well, but I do need to catch up on Math. Agh. Math. I won't even talk about it, I DO NOT LIKE MATH. :P
New Years Eve was a lot of fun . . . I stayed home with my family and we watched movies and ate yummy food. So that was good.
And I was going to say something else, but whenever I actually get to the keyboard, all the ideas I had for posts totally slip my mind. I think of things when I'm not near the computer at all, lol.
Oh, yeah. I was just going to mention about the disaster in Asia. I thought it was interesting because no one has posted about ityet in our community. Wow, it is such a sad catastrophe. Over 140,00 people dead, all their homes totally ruined, everything they have, their cities are in ruins. I want to help somehow, but it's hard to know how. I was really happy though because my family and I got asked to sing at a benefit concert to help the relief efforts in Asia. So there's some way I can help, show my support. My choir, Choral COnnection, is also going to see some songs, so it should be fun, and an opportunity for other people in the community to help out as well.
Anyways, I'd better go. Homework os piling up constantly, Math is calling. Sadly.
Miss you all,
Legro


<< Home