Tuesday, March 29, 2005

((random))

I had a very nice Easter. Friday morning we left for my uncle and aunts house (Eowyn's house) and arrived there shortly after noon. We stayed till Sunday night, it was a lot of fun.
So that was basically my weekend . . .

And now I don't know what else to post about. I got up really early this morning too . . . it must be that my brains aren't working yet. Or maybe I don't have any! *gasp* that's it.

If any of you have watched the Incredibles . . . haha, that is a funny movie. I watched it at my cousin's house. Very amusing. :P

I think I want to change my blog template back to the white one with the flowery blocks. I think I like that one better still, but it was messing up on me and it wouldn't change no matter what I did. I've never really been good with templates . . . they are really confusing.

This weekend I'm going to a music retreat that Summer, Shimmer, Andrea, Maiden, Cho, Kaff, Alena, Lara, and a whole bunch of us are going to. It will be super fun, I can't wait. Every time I think about it I want to stand up and sing really loudly or something. Very random me.

The other day I wrote an essay in an hour and a half, and my Mom (who is amazing at English) thought it was pretty good. *phew* I've never been good at essays, well, I don't really like them either. That might have something to do with it. :P

Well, school is calling.
Sorry everyone for this extremely uninteresting, random post. Maybe I'll get more inspiration later. :P

cheers
legro