Saturday, June 24, 2006

45


hey hey can you hear anything I say?
you search for the short-cut, you live life but for what?
I love you and hope you will find the truth someday.
(From End to End/Relient K)


I went through all my old letters today and it made me happy. It's funny some of the stuff we wrote and were worried about and fretted over back then. I sorta cleaned my room today, threw out those dead and wilted flowers from my recital, cleaned off all the junk on my windowseat so I could sit on it, went through the random papers with random things and thoughts written on them that were randomly laying all over my room... lots of random. Stuck some more pictures on my wall, called Chels, made myself a cd, walked outside, wished I had a swing to swing on. wished someone was here with me.

Romans 14:23

Blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing
You can sew it up but you still see the tear
Oh oh oh, the sweetest thing

1. saturday
2. math
3. math
4. math
5. cleaning
6. talking
7. math
8. when will it ever end.

screaming when you wish you could laugh.
smiling when you wish you could be angry.
crying when theres no reason to cry.
or... maybe there is.