Yesterday was so much fun. Since when do I get to hang out with Chelsea and Alannah in the middle of a Thursday afternoon? Well, since never. Long car rides = the best things ever, even though you might be dying of boredom.
I have found I detest crowded malls around Christmas time. They make me feel weird, and small. Everyone's moving around really fast and you have no space to move, or shop, or do anything. There's funny people in malls I've found.
When we were driving downtown in Toronto yesterday there was this really colourful lady. All the little girls saw her and pointed at her. She was really, really bright. She had bright pink hair and a bright blue coat, and striped socks, and really colorful pants. There was a flower sticking out of her coat pocket. Everyone thought she was weird but I liked her. I thought she was cool.
pretty little yellow flats. with a bow on them.
oh how i loved them.
escalator! escalator!
The Nutcracker is so pretty. My favourite part was when the sugar plum fairy came out and did her dance. There were these snowflakes coming out of the ceiling, and they were really sparkly. They make dancing look so easy... it's hard to believe that it could ever be hard watching them. They just dance around like they're fairies and it's like they hardly touch the ground. You'd never know that any of that KILLS. sigh.
Nothing unusual, nothing strange. Close to nothing at all. But then something unusual, something strange, comes from nothing at all. Tell me your story like you still believe. You know when you've found something 'cause you feel it when it's taken away.
Letting go of things is hard. I know everyone has said that probably a million times before. But it hit me again today when I realized it. "I walk away because I can."
oh dear.
"it's like walking on stilts at the edge of your mind"
ok this is done.
merry christmas!
I have found I detest crowded malls around Christmas time. They make me feel weird, and small. Everyone's moving around really fast and you have no space to move, or shop, or do anything. There's funny people in malls I've found.
When we were driving downtown in Toronto yesterday there was this really colourful lady. All the little girls saw her and pointed at her. She was really, really bright. She had bright pink hair and a bright blue coat, and striped socks, and really colorful pants. There was a flower sticking out of her coat pocket. Everyone thought she was weird but I liked her. I thought she was cool.
pretty little yellow flats. with a bow on them.
oh how i loved them.
escalator! escalator!
The Nutcracker is so pretty. My favourite part was when the sugar plum fairy came out and did her dance. There were these snowflakes coming out of the ceiling, and they were really sparkly. They make dancing look so easy... it's hard to believe that it could ever be hard watching them. They just dance around like they're fairies and it's like they hardly touch the ground. You'd never know that any of that KILLS. sigh.
Nothing unusual, nothing strange. Close to nothing at all. But then something unusual, something strange, comes from nothing at all. Tell me your story like you still believe. You know when you've found something 'cause you feel it when it's taken away.
Letting go of things is hard. I know everyone has said that probably a million times before. But it hit me again today when I realized it. "I walk away because I can."
oh dear.
"it's like walking on stilts at the edge of your mind"
ok this is done.
merry christmas!


<< Home