Choral Connection Concert . . . .
IS HAPPENING AGAIN!
Choral Connection is an amazing choir (biased me, but it's true!) that Cho, Aria, Feanor, GilGalad, and I sing in. Those are the bloggers who sing in it anyways.
Our concert is on November 13, 2004, in St.Thomas (near London) and we all want you wonderful bloggers to come! I know some of you attended last year, and that was soooo awesome!
I don't have any info on ticket prices yet, because this is an advance notice. So please leave that date on your calenders open!
Please come!!!!!! That would be amazing to see you all again. We'll party after and all that awesome stuff too . . . .
If you want any more info or want us to reserve tickets (when the actually get made ^_^) or anything else, please call Cho or me (Allegro) and we'll fill you guys in. ^_^
If you don't have our phone numbers, call a blogger who has them.
Now back to my schoolwork, always nagging . . . .
Cheers!
Choral Connection is an amazing choir (biased me, but it's true!) that Cho, Aria, Feanor, GilGalad, and I sing in. Those are the bloggers who sing in it anyways.
Our concert is on November 13, 2004, in St.Thomas (near London) and we all want you wonderful bloggers to come! I know some of you attended last year, and that was soooo awesome!
I don't have any info on ticket prices yet, because this is an advance notice. So please leave that date on your calenders open!
Please come!!!!!! That would be amazing to see you all again. We'll party after and all that awesome stuff too . . . .
If you want any more info or want us to reserve tickets (when the actually get made ^_^) or anything else, please call Cho or me (Allegro) and we'll fill you guys in. ^_^
If you don't have our phone numbers, call a blogger who has them.
Now back to my schoolwork, always nagging . . . .
Cheers!


<< Home