Wow, I've had the BEST weekend ever. It's been totally fun and amazing. But I'll start at the beginning . . .
On Saturday Andrea and Cho came over to my house at 9:00 in the morning, and we all hung out, and catched up on talking and stuff. Ihad ballet then, and after that we all went shopping and to see The Phantom of the Opera in theatres, which was really cool. The movie was really well done, and the singers were quite good too. The girl (Christine) had a different kind of voice, but the put a ton of reverb on and stuff. I guess everyone is saying that she was 17 when she filmed the movie, and that's pretty young to be singing The Phantom of the Opera, lol. The Phantom had a nice voice too, a bit of a "rocky" Phantom, lol, but it suited the movie really well. Raoul was cast really well too, he had a really nice voice.
It was so funny at the end though, because Cho was kinda crying at the end of the movie, cause it was really sad, and we stood up afterwards, and there was this guy, he said, "Oh look! The girls behind us are crying!" We were like, "Yeah, and we're proud of it! LOL" Inside joke, heehee. :P
Oh, and on the way HOME! haha, you had to be there, but it was sooooooooo funny. It started back when we were in the theatre, ANdrea saw this sign that said caramelize your thoughts, so she turned to me and said, "Caramelize your thoughts honey." ROFL. And then in the car all of a sudden Cho said, "Drink milk. Love life." It was very random, LOL. And then after that Andrea was talkign about her biology class and how her teacher said, "So the DNA shows the onion is the onion. BE the onion." So we made up this really funny thing, "Drink milk. Love life. Caramelize your thoughts. BE the onion." We were laughing our heads off, Andrea was crying from laughing, it was really funny. Very inside, illogical joke thing, but very funny.
hehe, I think CHo talked about it on her blog already, and we all look weird now, but yeah, we had fun. And then they left, and that was sad. I always get this feeling, after you have your friends over, you see them for a while, and they leave, it's all of a sudden, you feel so sad and like you can't go on. It's really weird.
And Sunday I had church, which is always refreshening. I woke up at 6:00 that morning to study for a catechism test I forgot all about *sheepish grin* I got a good mark still, which was good.
And Monday was a normal school day, and I practiced piano like crazy, because my exam is THIS Saturday, so close! I'm so prepared though, but it's still a bit nerve wracking.
And yesterday my little sister Aria had her Gr.3 violin exam, which went really well. She's so cute with her little violin, lol.
And yeah, today os today. The normal life. School, music, family, friends, everything else. Nothing exciting happening. Other then maybe I'll be making supper tonight. Which might be a bit scary, because I'm extremely bad at cooking, but hey, last week I made supper, and it didn't taste to bad.
Anyways, I have this really awesome quiz thing that I want to post soon, so I will probably do it tomorrow or the next day. I wish I could do it now, but that would be WAY too long of a post.
Anyways, CHEERS!
On Saturday Andrea and Cho came over to my house at 9:00 in the morning, and we all hung out, and catched up on talking and stuff. Ihad ballet then, and after that we all went shopping and to see The Phantom of the Opera in theatres, which was really cool. The movie was really well done, and the singers were quite good too. The girl (Christine) had a different kind of voice, but the put a ton of reverb on and stuff. I guess everyone is saying that she was 17 when she filmed the movie, and that's pretty young to be singing The Phantom of the Opera, lol. The Phantom had a nice voice too, a bit of a "rocky" Phantom, lol, but it suited the movie really well. Raoul was cast really well too, he had a really nice voice.
It was so funny at the end though, because Cho was kinda crying at the end of the movie, cause it was really sad, and we stood up afterwards, and there was this guy, he said, "Oh look! The girls behind us are crying!" We were like, "Yeah, and we're proud of it! LOL" Inside joke, heehee. :P
Oh, and on the way HOME! haha, you had to be there, but it was sooooooooo funny. It started back when we were in the theatre, ANdrea saw this sign that said caramelize your thoughts, so she turned to me and said, "Caramelize your thoughts honey." ROFL. And then in the car all of a sudden Cho said, "Drink milk. Love life." It was very random, LOL. And then after that Andrea was talkign about her biology class and how her teacher said, "So the DNA shows the onion is the onion. BE the onion." So we made up this really funny thing, "Drink milk. Love life. Caramelize your thoughts. BE the onion." We were laughing our heads off, Andrea was crying from laughing, it was really funny. Very inside, illogical joke thing, but very funny.
hehe, I think CHo talked about it on her blog already, and we all look weird now, but yeah, we had fun. And then they left, and that was sad. I always get this feeling, after you have your friends over, you see them for a while, and they leave, it's all of a sudden, you feel so sad and like you can't go on. It's really weird.
And Sunday I had church, which is always refreshening. I woke up at 6:00 that morning to study for a catechism test I forgot all about *sheepish grin* I got a good mark still, which was good.
And Monday was a normal school day, and I practiced piano like crazy, because my exam is THIS Saturday, so close! I'm so prepared though, but it's still a bit nerve wracking.
And yesterday my little sister Aria had her Gr.3 violin exam, which went really well. She's so cute with her little violin, lol.
And yeah, today os today. The normal life. School, music, family, friends, everything else. Nothing exciting happening. Other then maybe I'll be making supper tonight. Which might be a bit scary, because I'm extremely bad at cooking, but hey, last week I made supper, and it didn't taste to bad.
Anyways, I have this really awesome quiz thing that I want to post soon, so I will probably do it tomorrow or the next day. I wish I could do it now, but that would be WAY too long of a post.
Anyways, CHEERS!


<< Home