Compelled
What a relief it is to know
I’m a slave to Christ
Of all the masters I have known
I’m compelled to live this life
Free for you
I’m on the other side of something
I’m on the other side of something
I have a new hope that blows away
The small hopes I knew before
And at the end of the day
I am yours
And I am compelled
You’ve written on my very heart
Where no man can legislate
The law of your love has taken hold
With your holiness and grace
There’s no mistake
I’m on the other side of something
I’m coming out the other side, the other side
I have a new hope that blows away
The small hopes I knew before
And at the end of the day
I am yours
And I am compelled
I am drawn and driven,
I am compelled
You have written it,
I am compelled
You live in me
And I can’t help myself
It's been a gorgeous day outside today . . . the sun was shining, it was warm, Spring is coming! The snow has all of a sudden disppeared, and I can finally see a teeny bit of the tulips just starting to grow in our front garden. Today made me wonder at God's grace, His amazing creation. wow.
I've been thinking a lot lately about friends. Right now I feel like no one knows me for who I really am, and I need to sort out all these feelings and thoughts and emotions, which I am doing one by one, with the help of certain people.
An excerpt taken from the book "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart", by Elizabeth George.
"We have a friend with God--God created us to have fellowship with Himself. God doesn't need us as friends, but He chooses to be our friend and to fellowship with us, and
We have a friendship with Jesus Christ--God's Son, Jesus, has chosen us to be His friends. Jesus said, "You are my friends . . . I have called you friends" (John 15:14-15)"
That's always so encouraging to me. God will always be there for me, even when my friends aren't always there some time in my life. God will always stick by me, in ups and downs, He will strengthen me, not forsake me. I can and will always count on Him for everything in my life . . . He knows me. He loves me. And that's all I need to carry on.
Well, signing off,
Allegro
"Wherever you are, be all there.
Live to the hilt every situation
you believe to be the will of God."
-Elizabeth George
I’m a slave to Christ
Of all the masters I have known
I’m compelled to live this life
Free for you
I’m on the other side of something
I’m on the other side of something
I have a new hope that blows away
The small hopes I knew before
And at the end of the day
I am yours
And I am compelled
You’ve written on my very heart
Where no man can legislate
The law of your love has taken hold
With your holiness and grace
There’s no mistake
I’m on the other side of something
I’m coming out the other side, the other side
I have a new hope that blows away
The small hopes I knew before
And at the end of the day
I am yours
And I am compelled
I am drawn and driven,
I am compelled
You have written it,
I am compelled
You live in me
And I can’t help myself
It's been a gorgeous day outside today . . . the sun was shining, it was warm, Spring is coming! The snow has all of a sudden disppeared, and I can finally see a teeny bit of the tulips just starting to grow in our front garden. Today made me wonder at God's grace, His amazing creation. wow.
I've been thinking a lot lately about friends. Right now I feel like no one knows me for who I really am, and I need to sort out all these feelings and thoughts and emotions, which I am doing one by one, with the help of certain people.
An excerpt taken from the book "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart", by Elizabeth George.
"We have a friend with God--God created us to have fellowship with Himself. God doesn't need us as friends, but He chooses to be our friend and to fellowship with us, and
We have a friendship with Jesus Christ--God's Son, Jesus, has chosen us to be His friends. Jesus said, "You are my friends . . . I have called you friends" (John 15:14-15)"
That's always so encouraging to me. God will always be there for me, even when my friends aren't always there some time in my life. God will always stick by me, in ups and downs, He will strengthen me, not forsake me. I can and will always count on Him for everything in my life . . . He knows me. He loves me. And that's all I need to carry on.
Well, signing off,
Allegro
"Wherever you are, be all there.
Live to the hilt every situation
you believe to be the will of God."
-Elizabeth George


<< Home