_almost free
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding..."
My harmony exam is tomorrow. I think I'm prepared....although i am freaking out a bit. who wouldn't, lol. It starts at 9:00 AM tomorrow and you have a three hour time slot. Then right after that i have to sing at a wedding...so tomorrow is going to be really busy. After my exam, i will be done. DONE. that sounds so good. If you guys could pray for me that would be awesome. :)
I didn't even know you could be a champion whistler.
My harmony exam is tomorrow. I think I'm prepared....although i am freaking out a bit. who wouldn't, lol. It starts at 9:00 AM tomorrow and you have a three hour time slot. Then right after that i have to sing at a wedding...so tomorrow is going to be really busy. After my exam, i will be done. DONE. that sounds so good. If you guys could pray for me that would be awesome. :)
I didn't even know you could be a champion whistler.


<< Home