of life
The weekend strings camp in Embro was amazing...plus there was only Summer, Shimmer, Cho, her brother, and me. With the instructors of course. When we got there, I didn't think i would live through the next few days...there were so many bugs and scary things. It was in a basically abondoned place on a farm, and our camp site consisted of three tents, a table...that was basically all. But it was soo much fun all the same. Everyday we would play music in the drive shed. No, no chickens or cows, lol. Each night we had a campfire under the stars. Walked back to the campsite, in the dark, carrying all of our chairs and flashlights and chip bags. Emptied eight water bottles into a bucket so we could wash our faces. That was highly amusing. All in all the weekend was a ton of fun. Strings Camp week after that was also a blast. Summer and Shimmer stayed at my house the whole week. We had the best time ever...Chels slept over on the Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday was also my brother's birthday...and the Strings Camp concert. Andrea and Meg surprised us by coming. We all went to Wendy's to get food, had the concert, and all went back to my house to have a birthday party for my brother. Good times.
Right after Strings Camp my Mom's side of the family all went on a holidays together. We went to the Sunny Point resort, rented this huge cottage thing....actually it was more of a huge house. There was a water trampoline and dock and hot tub and beach and kayaks, canoes, they had everything it was so much fun! I also met a couple of girls there...Andrea, Taylor, Cayly, and Carli...really awesome people. Andrea said she's been checking my blog too....so Andrea you have to comment or something, lol. :D And you have to come to my house and we'll go shopping and have a sleep over...that would be too cool.
I'm really stressed right now about....everything. And my harmony exam is coming up which is pretty freaky. I'm still not done the book, which isn't that big of a deal but I still have to do practice exams and study, and it's seriously scaring me, lol. I'm such an unhappy bluebird...and i don't even have to modulate. modulating must make for an extremely unhappy bluebird...lol i feel sorry for you andrea. the blogger andrea, lol. you made me laugh so hard the other night. you're funny. i'm going to email you right now.
I miss everyone. I feel like something exciting and invigorating has to happen to me, to wake me up. Or something. hmm that was random.
Well I have to go do more harmony. gah gar gih gah gar. Writing chords is frying my brain I'm thinking. Actually I don't think I'm even thinking anymore, lol. And a cello practice...and and and i have to go. bye everyone. <3
Right after Strings Camp my Mom's side of the family all went on a holidays together. We went to the Sunny Point resort, rented this huge cottage thing....actually it was more of a huge house. There was a water trampoline and dock and hot tub and beach and kayaks, canoes, they had everything it was so much fun! I also met a couple of girls there...Andrea, Taylor, Cayly, and Carli...really awesome people. Andrea said she's been checking my blog too....so Andrea you have to comment or something, lol. :D And you have to come to my house and we'll go shopping and have a sleep over...that would be too cool.
I'm really stressed right now about....everything. And my harmony exam is coming up which is pretty freaky. I'm still not done the book, which isn't that big of a deal but I still have to do practice exams and study, and it's seriously scaring me, lol. I'm such an unhappy bluebird...and i don't even have to modulate. modulating must make for an extremely unhappy bluebird...lol i feel sorry for you andrea. the blogger andrea, lol. you made me laugh so hard the other night. you're funny. i'm going to email you right now.
I miss everyone. I feel like something exciting and invigorating has to happen to me, to wake me up. Or something. hmm that was random.
Well I have to go do more harmony. gah gar gih gah gar. Writing chords is frying my brain I'm thinking. Actually I don't think I'm even thinking anymore, lol. And a cello practice...and and and i have to go. bye everyone. <3


<< Home