weeeee
Well, tomorrow is my Gr. 8 Graduation....it should be a lot of fun. This morning we had a homeschool choir practice (the choir is going to be singing at the grad). After that we stayed at the church to practice this skit that all the gr. 8 grads are doing...it amuses, seriously. It's too a song called the "Homeschool Blues" and I have to pretend I'm playing the guitar. Even worse I have to pretend I'm singing the lead singer guy in the song....which is extremely scary cause he has the funniest voice. It makes me laugh. But hey, I will do what I am told to do. Which....might be scary.
After THAT we stayed at the church and decorated it all. So now it looks nice. I'm excited about tomorrow cause i get to wear my dress and my new shoes and my new necklace (which is actually a gift from my parents for my grad) and my hair is going to be up. :D exciting that this all is, lol. the only sad thing is that none of you guys can come, which really bums me out. :( i shall have to....keep on living. horror. of. horrors. without. you. guys. there. *shocked* i don't know if i will be able to live. :P
hmm it seems to me that i have to go. because i want to finish my vocab book tonight. YES the whole book. i hope. that's my goal anyways.
<3
allegro
After THAT we stayed at the church and decorated it all. So now it looks nice. I'm excited about tomorrow cause i get to wear my dress and my new shoes and my new necklace (which is actually a gift from my parents for my grad) and my hair is going to be up. :D exciting that this all is, lol. the only sad thing is that none of you guys can come, which really bums me out. :( i shall have to....keep on living. horror. of. horrors. without. you. guys. there. *shocked* i don't know if i will be able to live. :P
hmm it seems to me that i have to go. because i want to finish my vocab book tonight. YES the whole book. i hope. that's my goal anyways.
<3
allegro


<< Home