the weekend. prepare for a boring post.
hey everyone! I haven't posted in....almost a week, that's pretty crazy. :P I probably won't be posting as much till the end of June though anyways, cause June is crazy busy with my graduation and Choral Connection concert, weddings and picnics. The main thing is my schoolwork though, I really need to start getting it done and finishing everything up. I think I have like, twenty more lessons in Math or so and two modules in science. But writing and Bible and Church History and French and and and Logic and Latin and all that stuff is kinda behind. :S It makes me kinda worried, so that's why I won't be posting as much.
Which reminds me. If any of you guys are available to come to either my grad or the Choral Connection concert, that's would be marvelous.
*Choral Connection* presents Vivaldi's Gloria and Handel's Zadok the Priest with orhcestral ensemble, also including: spiritual, jazz, and folk arrangements. Saturday, June 4, 2005 (this week!!), 7:30 PM. Centre St. Baptist Church (you can ask me for directions if you're coming)
Tickets in Advance: $13 adults, $5 for children (12 and under)
Tickets at the door: #15 and $7
So if you guys can come or want to come....let me know and I can reserve tickets for you and give you directions and stuff. :D It's going to be an amazing concert, and of course, there's always the Kelsey's afterwards. :P
ooh shoot, I have to go. I hardly blogged about meeting Entwife! Well, I did meet her, it was awesome seeing her in real life and actually seeing what she looked like and stuff. It was awesome Entwife....I hope I can meet you again sometime!
well, tootaloos furry...uh friends. :D
Allegro
Which reminds me. If any of you guys are available to come to either my grad or the Choral Connection concert, that's would be marvelous.
*Choral Connection* presents Vivaldi's Gloria and Handel's Zadok the Priest with orhcestral ensemble, also including: spiritual, jazz, and folk arrangements. Saturday, June 4, 2005 (this week!!), 7:30 PM. Centre St. Baptist Church (you can ask me for directions if you're coming)
Tickets in Advance: $13 adults, $5 for children (12 and under)
Tickets at the door: #15 and $7
So if you guys can come or want to come....let me know and I can reserve tickets for you and give you directions and stuff. :D It's going to be an amazing concert, and of course, there's always the Kelsey's afterwards. :P
ooh shoot, I have to go. I hardly blogged about meeting Entwife! Well, I did meet her, it was awesome seeing her in real life and actually seeing what she looked like and stuff. It was awesome Entwife....I hope I can meet you again sometime!
well, tootaloos furry...uh friends. :D
Allegro


<< Home