Friday, May 13, 2005

Standing at a crossroad
Two paths to take
Expected to choose
The Path to my fate

If it's all the same to you world...
Neither is my choice.
It's always one right after another....
Crossing is annoyance.

Why not stand here
At the fork in the road,
And let my mind
Create the stories...
-Rachel Joy Scott

There are so many different paths you could take in this day and age. So many different ways you can choose to live your life. But when you think of it, it all comes down to if you're a Christian or not a Christian. That's whats going to make the real decision and difference in the long run. Even though I'm a Christian, and I believe in God and want to serve Him more and more, I've been tempted to follow the lives of non-Christians. Do what they do, it's a lot more fun what their doing anyways. You think it's not too bad, what their doing. Just go along with the crowd, no one will notice. But God does.

"I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life...loving the Lord your God, obeying Him, and holding fast to Him; for that means life to you..." (Deuteronomy 30:19-20)

It's so hard though sometimes to choose the way of life. God's way. Be different then the people of this world. I don't always feel this...but sometimes I do. Who doesn't? How to be in the world but not of it....

God can't do anything in your life if your life is already crammed with other things. Some of that might be worldly things. Make lots of room in your life for God, and He'll bless you. You will go through hard times, every Christian does. The path of life isn't an easy one. But through God's grace and help in in our every day, we can do it through Him. And we will be rewarded on the last day. What an amazing truth. :D