of lyrics, TV commercials, and Tropicana orange juice. YUP mmhmm
{-Fighting For It All-}
Mindy Smith
You can try to keep me down
You can try to keep me under
But you'll never get my will
You'll never get my will to fight
'Cause I was born at the bottom
Of this mountain I am scaling
And I'll probably climb it
Climb it till the day I die
Chorus 1:
All the things I know I need
It just keeps me going
All the thing I've never had
It just keeps me wanting it more
And fighting for it all
I know I'm not that pretty
I'm only average smart
With an overwhelming, uncanny need
Just a need to survive
Honey you can dig a grave
Six feet down
But you'll have to take me out
Because you know I won't be going alive
Chorus 2:
And all the things I know I need
It just keeps me searching
All the thing I've never had
It just keeps me wanting it more
Fighting for it all
And I've never had a hero
Never met a saint
And there's nothing on this earth
I can take with me anyway
Repeat Chorus 1
So, you can try to keep me down
You can try to keep me under
But you'll never get my will
You'll never get my will to fight
Today...was Sunday. At church this morning I was in the babysit, always fun. Most of the kids are kinda spoiled though :S so most of them were whiney. Plus the usual like "No, don't take that toy, she had it first." "BE CAREFUL, don't climb over top of her and hurt her." "Get back down you little buddy, you're going to make your little friend cry." "BLAH, I have to change her again..." AH, the joys.
One thing that made me really happy today was that I went to Cho's house. *coughcough* we had lots of fun sitting at the table and talking while she drew something for her tech homework. mmhmm. and talking upstairs about how we wanted this shirt from this place and these shorts from that place...i love shopping. except...i'm not loaded. :P that's a problem, ehehe. slightly. but it's still fun going to malls and looking at all the thing you COULD buy. *sigh* actually, never mind, I guess that's kinda depressing.
yes, and we also had fun laughing our heads off over some stupid thing. we were baking the last two breaded chicken breast things that we found in her freezer, and making french fries cause we were hungry, and then her foot was on the counter and almost in the little baker oven and we were laughing cause we were mkaing up this name for...rofl, i won't say. ehehe. and we were also laughing at the little tropicana song i was singing. you know the part that goes "with the straw int he orange it will set your spirits free." at least that's how i think it goes. so i was singing that and we were laughing hysterically. i really, come to think of it, dunno why.
ok, who doesn't love the little commercial with the oranges at the fair, and then the tropicanna orange comes along and makes the red go all the way to the top of that thing, and then they all go crazy. mm, i love orange juice. especially with gingerale mixed in with it...then it tastes like punch. i just had some of that today, in case you were wondering.
you guys aren't wondering. *gasp* so why am I ranting on about stupid orange juice and commercials on TV, ok, i'm stopping now.
and....i'm going now too. because i want to call andrea tonight and plus i have to go to bed too. *sigh* tomorrow's going to be busy...and i have to do a ton of schoolwork tomorrow too. so...i gtg.
ok BYE!
Allegro


<< Home