Tuesday, April 19, 2005

One Moment More

Hold me, even though I know you're leaving
And show me all the reasons you would stay
It's just enough to feel your breath on mine
To warm my soul and ease my mind
You've gotta hold me and and show me now

Give me just one part of you to clong to
And keep me everywhere you are
It's just enough to steal my heart and run
Then fade our with the falling sun

Chorus:
Oh, please don't go
Let me have you just one moment more
Oh, all I need
All I want is just one moment more
You've gotta hold me and and keep me now

Tell me how someday you'll be returning
And maybe, maybe I'll believe
It's just enough to see a shooting star
To know you're never really gone

Chorus:
Oh, please don't go
Let me have you just one moment more
Oh, all I need
All I want is just one moment more
Oh, please don't go
Let me have you just one moment more
Oh, all I need
All I want is just one moment more

You'be gotta hold me and maybe I'll believe
So hold me even though I know you're leaving

-Mindy Smith, One Moment More

wow. my weekend, was amazing. My party was one of the highlights of my year so far. We had so many great times and talks . . . laughs. Laying on the front lawn trying to tan and waving to the cars who went past, rofl. Great times, eh my friendsies? :P

I grew closer to people this past weekend. Over the past few months. My friends are amazing . . . I am a better person because of them. God has blessed me with bringing these people into my life. What would I do if I had never met them through . . . blogging and other people. I can't imagine it. I couldn't live without them.
Some people I didn't know were so wonderful before, and now everythings just, coming together. If that's how you can describe it.

Everyone who came to my party wrote in my journal, a wonderful note. Maiden and Cho still have to though, I shall get them to. You guys wrote such beautiful notes. That night I listened to One Moment More from Mindy Smith, the song we listened to sooo much over the weekend. I listened to it while reading your notes. I cried so hard. Not just because everything was over, but because you guys are so amazing and loving and wonderful. WHo wouldn't cry.

I loved listening to that funny music Lara brought and dancing *coughcough* to it. The cool arm thing, I can do it now. Not as good as Lara though I must say. :P
And Andrea, you looked amazing in my dress, I almost want to give it to you. :P
you guys all give such wonderful, comfortable hugs. *sigh* I need one from each of you at the moment. I wish you guys were all here with me right now.

Anyways, i gtg. ballet tonight, ballet exam in two days. I had a piano class in the festival today. Tied for first with a mark of 93. Which was really surprising, cause it was one of the worst times I had ever played my piece. Strange.
ttyl everyone
love love love,
legro