Hello Lord
Hello Lord, it's me your child.
I have a few things on my mind.
Right now I'm faced with big decisions,
and I'm wondering if you have a minute. .
Chorus: Right now I don't hear so well
and I was wondering if you could speak up.
I know that you tore the veil
so I could sit with you in person
and hear what you're saying,
but right now,
I just can't hear you. .
I don't doubt your sovereignty,
I doubt my own ability
to hear what you're saying
and to do the right thing,
and I desperately want to do the right thing. .
Chorus . Somewhere in the back of my mind
I think you are telling me to wait,
and though patience has never been mine,
Lord I will wait to hear from you. .
Chorus
-Sara Groves
wow, so beautiful. It's funny how lyrics just express what you're feeling when you don't really know how to put it in words.
I woke up this morning thinking it was 7:30 AM and I still had to reply to some emails before school started. BUT . . . it was actually 6:12 AM to be exact :P when I woke up. So now I'm really tired but really happy too for some reason. My fingers are freezing cold and the birds are chirping outside . . . which doesn't go together at all but oh well. The birds are chirping, it's supposed to be WARM!!! :P
I must admit though that it's been really really nice weather out lately. Sunday I laid outside in the sun, and I think I *coughcough* got a bit of a tan, although what I think is a tan or am just making up because I really WANT a tan might not be a tan after all.
Why do I always write boring things? how come I am never inspired. Really guys, tell me how much fun you had reading this post (other than lyrics.) BORING. But I don't have anything else to say really! Lots of things that are happening, and stuff that I'm thinking about, but not stuff that I'll always post on my blog for the whole world to see. So for now you'll have to be content with boring, plain old plain old. :P
And . . .
that's all! I have to get to work. With my tired brain trying to comprehend inequalities. *sigh*
lots of love,
Allegro
I have a few things on my mind.
Right now I'm faced with big decisions,
and I'm wondering if you have a minute. .
Chorus: Right now I don't hear so well
and I was wondering if you could speak up.
I know that you tore the veil
so I could sit with you in person
and hear what you're saying,
but right now,
I just can't hear you. .
I don't doubt your sovereignty,
I doubt my own ability
to hear what you're saying
and to do the right thing,
and I desperately want to do the right thing. .
Chorus . Somewhere in the back of my mind
I think you are telling me to wait,
and though patience has never been mine,
Lord I will wait to hear from you. .
Chorus
-Sara Groves
wow, so beautiful. It's funny how lyrics just express what you're feeling when you don't really know how to put it in words.
I woke up this morning thinking it was 7:30 AM and I still had to reply to some emails before school started. BUT . . . it was actually 6:12 AM to be exact :P when I woke up. So now I'm really tired but really happy too for some reason. My fingers are freezing cold and the birds are chirping outside . . . which doesn't go together at all but oh well. The birds are chirping, it's supposed to be WARM!!! :P
I must admit though that it's been really really nice weather out lately. Sunday I laid outside in the sun, and I think I *coughcough* got a bit of a tan, although what I think is a tan or am just making up because I really WANT a tan might not be a tan after all.
Why do I always write boring things? how come I am never inspired. Really guys, tell me how much fun you had reading this post (other than lyrics.) BORING. But I don't have anything else to say really! Lots of things that are happening, and stuff that I'm thinking about, but not stuff that I'll always post on my blog for the whole world to see. So for now you'll have to be content with boring, plain old plain old. :P
And . . .
that's all! I have to get to work. With my tired brain trying to comprehend inequalities. *sigh*
lots of love,
Allegro


<< Home