Wednesday, March 30, 2005

la di dah di dah di dah

today is another gorgeous day. The sun is shining, the tank is clean . . . *gasp* THE TANK IS CLEAN!

wow, that was random.
but random is good.
Finding Nemo is good.
And in other words, we just cleaned up our house. Vacuumed, swiffered, all that fun stuff. Well, the swiffering is fun. Kinda. I don't think any cleaning is fun really.
And what does the "tank is clean" have to do with our cleaning the house? hmmm, puzzling (is that a word? if it isn't, I just invented it) question. Or maybe . . . never mind.

I watched the Incredibles the other night. If you've never watched that movie, and never plan to, that's cool, because the movie will not make you any more intelligent. But is amusing. :P
My favourite line from the movie is,
"so . . . the bad guys are trying to wreck Mom and Dad's marriage? yeah right . . . "
And Edna Mode is very, uh . . . funny. Aria imitates her voice so well, it makes me laugh.

Today, because it was such nice weather outside, I went outside. Profound me. :P And I went to the front lawn, jumped around, and then ran around the house. In my capris. yes, I am wearing capris. Actually, they were pants, but last night I cut the pants because they were too small for me anyways. And now they're capris. And I like them, because they are bright blue. So I ran outside with them on. Just like Lysha said we should all do. We should all listen to her. Because she's full of wonderful ideas, and because we love her.

They remind me of the bright, blue sky! It's so wonderful, the big, bright, blue sky. It's the B adjectives word day. YAY!

I'm doing this post in bright, springy, sunshiney colours . . . it's beauteous.

The above *tryingtobeserious* reminds me of a little something my friend Andrea wrote on one of her comments on this blog, this my blog.

"I LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!
I LOVE WARM!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!! (summer the season, not summer the person, though I love her too:P)
I LOVE LEAVES!
I LOVE GREEN THINGS OUTSIDE!!!
I LOVE BLUE SKIES!!"

what . . . inspiration!!!!!!

Also, I have found out that I relate to the blue cow. I do. If you want to read about the blue cow, go to Andrea's blog.

Anyways, tata peeps! I shall leave now, and be happy with my happy self. For I am happy.
Off to voice lessons I go!

legs (aka Legro . . . aka aka Allegro. Confruzzling . . . )