scary
I just totally scared myself . . . for a second I thought "blech, blogging. Why do I have to post . . . " evil me, I shall never think that again! lol
I you guys are so wonderful, reading and coming to my blog when I really don't have too much to say. I don't want to blog about my everyday schedule/life, and I don't know what to say now. But I had to revive my blog with a post.
And a quote. This was Summer's MSN name.
"I'm afraid that I'm not all you see all along the coast of me, I'm camouflaged, a desert mirage, a nobody."
greatly describes how I'm feeling at the moment and what I've been thinking about as well.
But as Entwife said though, "I believe it's really, really important to be the way God made you."
So true. Thanks Entwife.
and *dun dun dun* I've figured out how to get the links on the side of my page when you load it, so that it doesn't mess up and there's NO links . . . you have to wait till it's fully loaded, and wola, then it won't be messed up. yay.
anyways ppls, I gtg. Call some people, email some people, eat (it's my hobby, lol. jk) and maybe watch a movie tonight . . . not sure yet. But that's why Saturday's are so wonderful, you have no plan, you just go with the flow.
I cleaned all day today. "the new dust day" as I called it. Spring cleaning. BLECH. Why do Mother's always insist on it?
but . . . I said I was going to go.
keep on rocking rocking like a . . . thing that rocks? yes, you guys do that.
ttyl lovies
legro
I you guys are so wonderful, reading and coming to my blog when I really don't have too much to say. I don't want to blog about my everyday schedule/life, and I don't know what to say now. But I had to revive my blog with a post.
And a quote. This was Summer's MSN name.
"I'm afraid that I'm not all you see all along the coast of me, I'm camouflaged, a desert mirage, a nobody."
greatly describes how I'm feeling at the moment and what I've been thinking about as well.
But as Entwife said though, "I believe it's really, really important to be the way God made you."
So true. Thanks Entwife.
and *dun dun dun* I've figured out how to get the links on the side of my page when you load it, so that it doesn't mess up and there's NO links . . . you have to wait till it's fully loaded, and wola, then it won't be messed up. yay.
anyways ppls, I gtg. Call some people, email some people, eat (it's my hobby, lol. jk) and maybe watch a movie tonight . . . not sure yet. But that's why Saturday's are so wonderful, you have no plan, you just go with the flow.
I cleaned all day today. "the new dust day" as I called it. Spring cleaning. BLECH. Why do Mother's always insist on it?
but . . . I said I was going to go.
keep on rocking rocking like a . . . thing that rocks? yes, you guys do that.
ttyl lovies
legro


<< Home