Friday, April 01, 2005

Retreat Weekend

heylo everyone . . . this weekend is the retreat. I think I'll start bouncing off the walls. :P It will be a lot of fun.

So, right now I'm at Lara's, always fun. :P Last night I figured out I like Relient K, finally I got to listen to them. I love their lyrics, wow, their awesome. So Lara and I listened to Relient K last night while we tried on all her clothes. Wow, I love Lara's clothes, LOL. And we're the same size, so it's all goood. :P Right now I am wearing her belt, it's like a seat belt, it says press on it *sigh* it's beautiful. rofl

so . . . you guys probably won't here from me for a while. I will be gone, but I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend.
cheers everyone! party on! :D

xoxo
legro