BUM BUM BUM
Yes, I'm copying Becky. to use her words exactly, "Yeah...that doesnt mean like a bum...like a but. It mean like dun dun DUN! Yno the sound?? Well yeah the bums sound lower and....more dramatic." yup. That's it!
The big, huge, dramatic sounds are for my new template, which is...I dunno. You guys tell me what you think. I'm not sure if I like it yet :S But I do like the bottom. With the little coloured blue thing with my referring web pages and my tag-board. Do you guys think the blocks go together with the blue? like, is it the right kinda colour and style? hmm, I'm not sure yet. But I shall try it out for a little while and see....i just might go back to the old one. :D or maybe not, I don't know...i guess I do kinda like this one. BUt you guys have to tell me honestly what you think. :P
Right now I am happy. yes, hhhaaapppyyyyyy. I really don't know why, I really don't have any particular reason TO be happy, I just am. And I guess that's a good thing. At 7:00 this morning there was actually a person on MSN. Who gets up that early? Other than me. :P
Oh, and I'll make sure to do that tagged thingy soon people....probably tonight. :D But right now I have to go and get to a boring day of schoolwork....voice lessons in the afternoon too, and we have to do a performance tonight that I really don't want to do and don't feel like doing, but....i won't be selfish. I'll just, do it I guess. lol. This didn't make ANY sense, but oh well.
I'll talk to you all later! :D
<3
Allegro
Later

Rainbow
?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by
The big, huge, dramatic sounds are for my new template, which is...I dunno. You guys tell me what you think. I'm not sure if I like it yet :S But I do like the bottom. With the little coloured blue thing with my referring web pages and my tag-board. Do you guys think the blocks go together with the blue? like, is it the right kinda colour and style? hmm, I'm not sure yet. But I shall try it out for a little while and see....i just might go back to the old one. :D or maybe not, I don't know...i guess I do kinda like this one. BUt you guys have to tell me honestly what you think. :P
Right now I am happy. yes, hhhaaapppyyyyyy. I really don't know why, I really don't have any particular reason TO be happy, I just am. And I guess that's a good thing. At 7:00 this morning there was actually a person on MSN. Who gets up that early? Other than me. :P
Oh, and I'll make sure to do that tagged thingy soon people....probably tonight. :D But right now I have to go and get to a boring day of schoolwork....voice lessons in the afternoon too, and we have to do a performance tonight that I really don't want to do and don't feel like doing, but....i won't be selfish. I'll just, do it I guess. lol. This didn't make ANY sense, but oh well.
I'll talk to you all later! :D
<3
Allegro
Later

Rainbow
?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by


<< Home