Monday, June 13, 2005

Whatever It Takes

Whatever it takes
To keep me tender toward You
Whatever it takes, Lord
I beg you to do
Whatever You must lead me through
Whatever it takes, Lord...do

At times I hear Your voice and try to hide
But patiently you draw me to Your side
I may not always see
That Your words are life to me
So many times I've missed You
Help me, Lord, to not resist You

Sometimes my heart gets hard and I can't see
That Your correction os protecting me
But as I look within
The darkness of my sin
Breaks my heart and leaves me tender
Gratefully I then surrender

-Steve Green

hmm....lots of stuff going through my mind. I'm thinking about a lot of things...maybe thats a good thing. :P I was up early this morning. I don't know why but right now it's 7:15 AM. I like blogging/posting in the morning when no one is up. It's peaceful. Outside the birds are just starting to chirp and everything is waking up to start a new day. Another day. Life never gets boring to me. There's always something new to figure out, always things to hold on to. For me. I feel sorry for the people who are only a lie. Who live a lie. Who are famous....but when they reach the top they find that nothing is there. Just temporary fame. But what use is that? They have no hope whatsoever....it makes me sad to think about it. So....what do they have to hold on to if they don't have Christ?

I have to go. Schoolwork to do. <3