hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting at all ... seriously life right now is soooo busy and there's no time to post anymore. So, whats been happening...
Well, I'm all excited for our choir concert on December 17th! We're doing the Messiah, it's going to be amaaaazing. I can't wait, there's going to be a whole bunch of everyone there! Afterwards we're all going to Kelsey's to partay. ie have a lot of fun. If any of you want to come, let me know and I can reserve tickets for you in advance, cause It's more expensive at the door.
So yesterday I had a piano lesson, and then I did work for the rest of the day, went to my apologetics course...then to voice. Piano was good...except my teacher wants me to play in open classes in the festival this year, which is kinda freaking me out because all the really good people play in those closes. And if I won the class I'd have to play in the Silver Tray competition, which REALLY freaks me out. So I don't know yet what I'm gonna do...I have to decide soon though. herm
I have this whole bunch of English stuff due this week...and I really don't feel like doing it right now. *sigh* But it must be done. I have to take a shower yet, and do my English homework, before I go to this homeschooled highschoolers get together thing. Which starts in two hours. which is basically not long enough for me to get everything done.
oooh I'm listening to the Cottars!!!!! they really are quite amazing and totally awesome. i love celtic music it makes me happy! especially The Cottars. lol everyone thinks I'm dumb because I love the Cottars so much but I don't care, because who wouldn't like the cottars. really. they are strange.
tomorrow is saturday! Saturdays are one of the best days in the whole entire week, cause I have orchestra, cello ensemble, quartet, ballet, choir ... and they are all pretty much a LOT of fun! My orchestra concert is the first weekend of december ... EEK. we still have a whole bunch of stuff to learn yet and there's hardly any time!
well I should probably go, because ... the stuff I already told you, lol. :D
goodbye
-- Into Our Midst
Let Your love come down into our midst
Let us slowly lose our grip
In the haven of Your grace
Let Your love come down into our midst
Falling sweetly on our lips
Give us more than just a taste
Of the glory of Your face, light too bright to hide
When all is broken down to what You are: love personified
If love is sacrifice, and life is giving love
Then redemption is the sum of what You are
And what we're not worthy of
And so we cry
Of the sweetness of your touch, unrelenting grace
Whenever you take hold of what we are
We can't be left unchanged
Let this be all we need, and this our one desire
A people who will never get enough
Of everything You are
And so we cry
Let Your love come flowing down
Let Your love come flowing down
Will You meet us on the ground?
-BDA (Better Days Ahead)
Well, I'm all excited for our choir concert on December 17th! We're doing the Messiah, it's going to be amaaaazing. I can't wait, there's going to be a whole bunch of everyone there! Afterwards we're all going to Kelsey's to partay. ie have a lot of fun. If any of you want to come, let me know and I can reserve tickets for you in advance, cause It's more expensive at the door.
So yesterday I had a piano lesson, and then I did work for the rest of the day, went to my apologetics course...then to voice. Piano was good...except my teacher wants me to play in open classes in the festival this year, which is kinda freaking me out because all the really good people play in those closes. And if I won the class I'd have to play in the Silver Tray competition, which REALLY freaks me out. So I don't know yet what I'm gonna do...I have to decide soon though. herm
I have this whole bunch of English stuff due this week...and I really don't feel like doing it right now. *sigh* But it must be done. I have to take a shower yet, and do my English homework, before I go to this homeschooled highschoolers get together thing. Which starts in two hours. which is basically not long enough for me to get everything done.
oooh I'm listening to the Cottars!!!!! they really are quite amazing and totally awesome. i love celtic music it makes me happy! especially The Cottars. lol everyone thinks I'm dumb because I love the Cottars so much but I don't care, because who wouldn't like the cottars. really. they are strange.
tomorrow is saturday! Saturdays are one of the best days in the whole entire week, cause I have orchestra, cello ensemble, quartet, ballet, choir ... and they are all pretty much a LOT of fun! My orchestra concert is the first weekend of december ... EEK. we still have a whole bunch of stuff to learn yet and there's hardly any time!
well I should probably go, because ... the stuff I already told you, lol. :D
goodbye
-- Into Our Midst
Let Your love come down into our midst
Let us slowly lose our grip
In the haven of Your grace
Let Your love come down into our midst
Falling sweetly on our lips
Give us more than just a taste
Of the glory of Your face, light too bright to hide
When all is broken down to what You are: love personified
If love is sacrifice, and life is giving love
Then redemption is the sum of what You are
And what we're not worthy of
And so we cry
Of the sweetness of your touch, unrelenting grace
Whenever you take hold of what we are
We can't be left unchanged
Let this be all we need, and this our one desire
A people who will never get enough
Of everything You are
And so we cry
Let Your love come flowing down
Let Your love come flowing down
Will You meet us on the ground?
-BDA (Better Days Ahead)


<< Home