Wednesday, April 26, 2006

dream

"I liked how they were all wearing yellow and there were yellow bushes and they were sitting in their little red wagon. If I have children I will dress them in yellow raincoats with rubber boots to match, and pull them in a little red wagon in the rain. And they will laugh at the drops landing on their noses, and one of them will hide her face in her hood because the water feels wet and foreign."
-tala

*

I look away.
Then I look back at you.
You try to say.
The things that you can't undo..If I had my way.
I'd never get over you.
But I don't wanna fall to pieces.
I don't wanna talk about it.
And I don't want a conversation.
I don't want to cry in front of you.

*

it's amazing how your best friend understands
just by ::looking:: into your e.y.e.s.

it must have looked like rain when ten thousand angels cried.
i'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross.