Sunday, February 11, 2007

the rain won't last

maybe tomorrow i'll leave this day behind
and maybe then i'll sing a new song for you
and we'll mull over coffee and the movie we just saw
while you go on about your job
i'll criticize the songs they play on the radio
and the rain will fall my way when i can tell you
all about what i did that day
and the wind will have blown my way
when you are here with me
maybe tomorrow night we'll go out and paint the town red or maybe blue
that depends on you my dear
and we'll allow the pace of these days to pass us by
while you complain about l.a.
i'll tell you that i think i figured jesus out
-maybe tomorrow, molly jenson
mmm
busy
er
than ever,,,
one more week till the festival
two more weeks till Toronto, and the National Ballet.
dreaming out loud
excitement!
i wish i could see anyone whenever i wanted.
So drown me if you can
Or we could just have conversation
And I fall... I fall... I falter
But I found you before I drift away
The things we do just to stay alive
na na na na na na
i wish i was a better writer, and i could express myself in words that seem to fit to what im feeling. but, no. it's ok though. maybe some things im feeling can't even be expressed in words. thats it! maybe it's not even me, but some things just can't be expressed in words anyways. maybe there's still hope for me.