so I've decided I actually like this template better
besides, it's not even winter anymore, and the other one had snow in it
spring spring spring
well, thats all really
I have found that I really, really would rather do interesting things and journal about them on paper or just keep them in my head then come to my blog and write about it here. Blogging has just gotten so boring. maybe I'll get into it again later... but for now I just want to liiiiive.
well, goodbye!
oh!!
if you want to listen to some really awesome music
and who doesn't
then go listen to red wine or you are the moon by the hush sound (or anything by the hush sound really, they remind me of spring)
or jason reeves (www.myspace.com/jasonreeves)
orrrr
colbie caillat (www.myspace.com/colbiecaillat)
listen to the song bubbly by her. it makes me soo happy, it reminds me of spring too
everything is reminding me of spring!
i love it
ok bye
besides, it's not even winter anymore, and the other one had snow in it
spring spring spring
well, thats all really
I have found that I really, really would rather do interesting things and journal about them on paper or just keep them in my head then come to my blog and write about it here. Blogging has just gotten so boring. maybe I'll get into it again later... but for now I just want to liiiiive.
well, goodbye!
oh!!
if you want to listen to some really awesome music
and who doesn't
then go listen to red wine or you are the moon by the hush sound (or anything by the hush sound really, they remind me of spring)
or jason reeves (www.myspace.com/jasonreeves)
orrrr
colbie caillat (www.myspace.com/colbiecaillat)
listen to the song bubbly by her. it makes me soo happy, it reminds me of spring too
everything is reminding me of spring!
i love it
ok bye


<< Home