Saturday, July 14, 2007

God will lift your head

Here of all places
I'm face to face with
What You began and what I've become
First there was fire
Now, just a flicker
Will breaking my heart lead me back to You?
-Here of all Places, Tree 63

Today has seemed to go by quickly while going slowly. Lately God's taught me a lot- and I've definitely learned. Especially that... He breaks us to build us. And I've finally realized... this may sound weird... that He gets it. Haha how stupid of me was that? To ever doubt He has a plan. He know's what it's like. It's hard when you want something so badly but it's not the right time, and you know it's probably not even in God's plan at all. It shouldn't be hard, because I should just trust. Fortunately He's not going to leave me to figure this all out by myself. God has a higher purpose in all this. Knowing what you want sometimes can be a bit frustrating. Knowing what you want but not quite being able to really find that. Or if you do find it, the impossibility of it is obvious.

How do You know my condition?
You came down to me to know what it's like
To know what it's like to hurt
You came down to me to know what it's like
To know just what it's like to
Be me, to be us

So... I honestly don't know what's going to come out of all this. But I'm ok with that now. Funny how God can turn things completely around. I used to be ashamed of God, of living for Him. I can't believe I ever did that, cause now all I want to do is go out there and tell everyone about Him. It just makes me so excited thinking of what He's done for me. I don't care what people think anymore.