"Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy."
James 1:2
In other news, sometimes you have to humble yourself and accept what someone tells you, especially when it's about yourself.
In other news, I've been really stressed and worried, and all that. I feel disheveled, but really I should be content! Despite certain things, my life is really good right now. And, I have grape juice in my fridge, and that always makes things better. Lately I've been afraid of falling asleep and dreaming, cause I don't like my dreams lately. I kinda want to leave this town, even if it's just a drive out of the town, or just something. I'm restless, I feel like going someplace new. Oh bother. Actually, I just want to sit in the sand for hours on end staring out at the sky and lake.
Although my life is changing, He does not. If that's not comforting, I dont know what is.
James 1:2
In other news, sometimes you have to humble yourself and accept what someone tells you, especially when it's about yourself.
In other news, I've been really stressed and worried, and all that. I feel disheveled, but really I should be content! Despite certain things, my life is really good right now. And, I have grape juice in my fridge, and that always makes things better. Lately I've been afraid of falling asleep and dreaming, cause I don't like my dreams lately. I kinda want to leave this town, even if it's just a drive out of the town, or just something. I'm restless, I feel like going someplace new. Oh bother. Actually, I just want to sit in the sand for hours on end staring out at the sky and lake.
Although my life is changing, He does not. If that's not comforting, I dont know what is.


<< Home