Monday, May 14, 2007

well I definitely had the best weekend ever!

so.

Friday was Zach's b-day party, and I made him a sweet flower card with pink in it, and it opened up and stuff, it was pretty awesome, since I know he loves flowers and pink so much ahaha not. anyways, so then I went off to dance class and then at night I had some concert to go in. So that was all fine.

Saturday was dress rehearsals all morning for dance!! Went home for lunch, got all ready and stuff, went back at 3 in the afternoon, got all ready with Alannaaa, and we stayed for the jazz rehearsal and then had that recital, then waited till our ballet recital at night. The whole day was amazing, and now dance is all done and it makes me SO sad. no more dance classes every night :( so now I have like, nowhere to go every night of the week anymore, haha I'm gonna be so bored. anyways!

Then Sunday was mother's day, and my family went up to Stratford to my grandparent's house, and my cousins were there so that was a blast. hahaa I have the best cousins ever, so me and Krista and Jared were bored out of our minds and it was really nice outside so we thought we'd go for a walk down to the river and walk around it and stuff. Well, we ended up getting lost in Stratford and having a two hour and a bit walk, because we had absolutely no idea where we were going. But it was fun, haha Krista and Jared are the best.

And now this week... is a catch up on school cause I'm ridiculously behind week
FUNNNN