lightning through my veins
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
-1 Timothy 4:12
Summer is more than halfway over.
Ok now you can get mad at me for saying that.
Aug11 *gr.4 harmony exam
Aug12-17 *SOSI (music camp)
Aug20-24 *camp! at my house
Aug27-31 *camping at pineries
There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my little life... I bet a lot of people have no idea what I'm talking about. But maybe they will someday.
It's strange listening to the same song for hours on end, it really makes you start to like the parts you didn't like before in the song.
God is really really really speaking to my heart, and I really really really need to listen.
-1 Timothy 4:12
Summer is more than halfway over.
Ok now you can get mad at me for saying that.
Aug11 *gr.4 harmony exam
Aug12-17 *SOSI (music camp)
Aug20-24 *camp! at my house
Aug27-31 *camping at pineries
There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my little life... I bet a lot of people have no idea what I'm talking about. But maybe they will someday.
It's strange listening to the same song for hours on end, it really makes you start to like the parts you didn't like before in the song.
God is really really really speaking to my heart, and I really really really need to listen.


<< Home