sometimes, well actually no, a lot of the time I get really scared about the future. and I get myself really worried. but the other day I was thinking about it, and I realized that it's best that I don't know about the future, and that I shouldn't worry at all, because God knows what's going to happen, and that's all I need right now anyways. plus, then it's more exciting because it's like a mystery/surprise. I'm glad God knows all things.
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining
I believe in love even when I don't feel it
And I believe in God even when He is silent
And I, I believe No dark can consume Light
-Barlowgirl
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining
I believe in love even when I don't feel it
And I believe in God even when He is silent
And I, I believe No dark can consume Light
-Barlowgirl


<< Home