For those of you who don’t know me or only know me a little, here goes:
NAME: Allegro
BIRTHDAY: March 9
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my little sister playing Beethoven
LAST THING YOU SAID? tuna, tuna!
WHAT IS SITTING NEXT TO YOU RIGHT NOW? my Math book
LAST THING YOU ATE? aero bar
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? I have no clue. I think about that when I get to it!
FIRST DAUGHTERS NAME? Don’t have a daughter, but I like the name Abby
FIRST SONS NAME? I don’t have a son either, but I do like the name Joshua
WHO DO YOU ADMIRE? Lots of people. My parents, friends, music teachers, music makers, artists (they usually do live lives of hardship. Well, I guess that was back in the olden days), and I want to be more and more like God.
WHO MAKES YOU THE MOST HAPPY? My family and friends, and loads of other people WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? Music is amazing, and coaching gymnatics. Ballet is great, hanging out with my friends, emailing and blogging, drinking tea (lol), playing music, doing anything that has to do with music, and tons of other things. look at my profile.
WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY? I had ballet and did schoolwork (surprise surprise!)
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? I don't know who she was
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? uh, I don't know! Scary movies, sometimes people, and . . . who knows
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? glasses. I eat carrots though, so there must be something wrong with me
EYE COLOUR? blue
HAIR COLOUR? dirty blond, but you can tell it's blond. It has natural dark streak in it. It can also be very frizzy and annoying.
HEIGHT? haven't checked in a while. Put it this way; taller than my Oma and almost taller than my Mom
DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF? yes
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? lots of things
SIBLINGS? an older brother and a younger sister
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY? yes. I love them all to bits.
YOU EVER HATED ANY PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY? I have never stopped loving my family depite brief bouts of anger over little meaningless things
FAVORITE VEGETABLE? let me say one thing. squash is the grosest above all grose vegetables. Same with brussel sprouts. Don't even ask.
JUNK FOOD? love it. Sadly. I like chips, especialy real salty ones, chocolate bars (although I'm picky about which kinds) and most candy. I hate things that taste fake though. Then again, I guess most junk food tastes fake. Forget I said that. I like it all anyways!
CANDY? most. I love rolos and peppermints. Droopjes are sickening.
M&MS? not the ones with peanuts in them. original are good.
DRINK? love hot chocolate and tea. Most pop. and orange juice is cool.
TV SHOW? I don't really watch TV. Except for when I'm working out downstairs and the occasional Saturday night hockey game.
ACTORS? Orlando Bloom, although I'm not a fanatic of him, and all the actors in Lord of the Rings. And the actors in Pirates of the Caribbean. Other than that, I don't know any actors!
JEWELRY? don't have too much of it. I do have a ring with a treble blef on it, and all that little jewelry stuff you get when you're little.
SPORTS? gymnastics, ballet, swimming, and I like watching hockey, not playing it. Other than that, I am what you call "sucky" at sports.
FAVOURITE MONTH? depends if I want it to be cold or warm! I do like March though. Do you wonder why?
SONG AT THE MOMENT? Al the amazing songs I'll be playing for my Gr.9 piano. THEY ROCK! And some almost make me cry!
PERFUME/COLOGNE? I don't wear it normally. But if I do, whatevers handy.
DAY? every one!
SUN OR RAIN? depends on my mood
SCARY OR HAPPY MOVIES? they can be scary, as long as they turn out happy and all perfect in the end! or you could say, how I want them to end
FAVOURITE SAYING? I don't really have a favourite, but the one on my ballet teachers shirt is cool: "Some people think dancers aren't athletes. We know better" And "he acts like an idiot, he talks like an idiot. But don't let that fool you. He IS an idiot." And one of the best ones I know, "Surely there would be no reason to go mad were it not for music." ahhhh . . . .
CAREER? I want to be a musician
GOING TO UNIVERSITY? probably
HAVE YOU EVER...........
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? not really
DRANK ALCOHOL? no
SMOKED? no
BROKEN THE LAW? no
BROKEN A BONE? no
CHEATED ON TEST? not that I can remember. Some silly ones maybe when I was little
CHEATED ON ANYONE? no
PLAYED STRIP POKER? no
PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE? too many times
PRAYED? not often enough
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW? only in Holland, and there only. Why? Because it's tradition. You always greet someone with a kiss. But other than that . . . definitely not.
BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? only with my siblings
RODE IN A POLICE CAR? no
BEEN ON A PLANE? twice (not counting the helicopter)
COME CLOSE TO DYING? no. Well, dramatically saying, I guess you could say I thought I was
BEEN IN A SAUNA? yes
BEEN IN A HOT TUB? i love them, and have been in one. They have to be really hot that. Hot to the point that it hurts to get in! The life
IN THE OCEAN? not fully swam, but walked with my feet in it
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOUR BORED? nothing lol actually, lots of things. why do people ask you to clarify?
COUNTRY MUSIC? eh . . . yuck
CLASSICAL?
SOAP OPERAS? absolute rubbish. may my tv never be darkened by it
AIRPLANES? Have I ever HAD any airplanes? Uh, could you rephrase the question?AMUSEMENT PARKS? Uh, rather unclear once again. Have I ever made an amusement park? Do I like them? Do I like the big scary roolercoasters in them? Yes, no, no.
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? don’t have one. I’m not superstitious.
WORST SONG YOU EVER HEARD?
MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/CD IN YOUR COLLECTION?
STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
WHAT'S YOUR BEDROOM LIKE?
DO YOU HAVE A LAVA LAMP?
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
ARE YOU A........
VEGETARIAN? no
GOOD AT SPORTS? I suck at them in the truest sense of sucking
GOOD ACTOR/ACTRESS? I was quite passable in my day - they say I've always been dramatic DEEP SLEEPER? when I want to be
GOOD DANCER? I do take ballet, but whether I’m good at it, who knows . . . .
SHY? when I was little
GOOD STORYTELLER? yep. well, reading them anyways
HAVE YOU EVER HAD..........
CHICKEN POX? yes
STREP THROAT? no
COLD? too many a time
STITCHES? no
BLOODY NOSE? yes
CANCER? no
HOSPITALIZED? for my chicken pox. I was a bad case
ANY ONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? my friends, and I sincerely hope no one else! *wink*
DO YOU......
ENJOY PARKS? love em', when there are no roudy kids there. I like to lie on my blanket and read/sleep. peacefully. oh, and chasing geese is a riot, but then I'd be described as a roudy kid, so I don't do that too often. *wink*
LIKE PICNICS? yep
LIKE SCHOOL? yes, although sometimes I will complain. I'm guessing everyone does though. But I love to learn
COLLECT ANYTHING? scrapbooking stuff, books, CDs, music, and other stuff. How can you explain it all! I don't want this post to get too long . . .
LIKE TO SHOP? yes, but mostly for myself. I don't like going to shop for other people *sheepish grin*
LIKE TO PARTY? yes, in moderation. I don't believe in dances one teeny bit. I find them very provacative. But partying with friends and family is fun
GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? nah, I'm a pretty good girl ^_^
EAT A LIVE HAMSTER FOR A MILLION DOLLARS? You mean there are actually people who would watch me do that? But to answer the question, never
GO TO A HANSON CONCERT IF YOU HAD A FREE TICKET? Who is he any ways?
GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? ears, and I think anything else is disgusting
IF YOU WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND, WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? uh, Superman so he could fly me out of there in a hurry, and a musician to inspire me. You never know, he might even give me a free lesson!
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Allegro, and the names people call me to think their funny and mean. I'm not bothered by them one bit though. Those people really don't know what their talking about
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE MOTTO? to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and to lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
NAME: Allegro
BIRTHDAY: March 9
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my little sister playing Beethoven
LAST THING YOU SAID? tuna, tuna!
WHAT IS SITTING NEXT TO YOU RIGHT NOW? my Math book
LAST THING YOU ATE? aero bar
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? I have no clue. I think about that when I get to it!
FIRST DAUGHTERS NAME? Don’t have a daughter, but I like the name Abby
FIRST SONS NAME? I don’t have a son either, but I do like the name Joshua
WHO DO YOU ADMIRE? Lots of people. My parents, friends, music teachers, music makers, artists (they usually do live lives of hardship. Well, I guess that was back in the olden days), and I want to be more and more like God.
WHO MAKES YOU THE MOST HAPPY? My family and friends, and loads of other people WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? Music is amazing, and coaching gymnatics. Ballet is great, hanging out with my friends, emailing and blogging, drinking tea (lol), playing music, doing anything that has to do with music, and tons of other things. look at my profile.
WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY? I had ballet and did schoolwork (surprise surprise!)
LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? I don't know who she was
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? uh, I don't know! Scary movies, sometimes people, and . . . who knows
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? glasses. I eat carrots though, so there must be something wrong with me
EYE COLOUR? blue
HAIR COLOUR? dirty blond, but you can tell it's blond. It has natural dark streak in it. It can also be very frizzy and annoying.
HEIGHT? haven't checked in a while. Put it this way; taller than my Oma and almost taller than my Mom
DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF? yes
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? lots of things
SIBLINGS? an older brother and a younger sister
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR FAMILY? yes. I love them all to bits.
YOU EVER HATED ANY PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY? I have never stopped loving my family depite brief bouts of anger over little meaningless things
FAVORITE VEGETABLE? let me say one thing. squash is the grosest above all grose vegetables. Same with brussel sprouts. Don't even ask.
JUNK FOOD? love it. Sadly. I like chips, especialy real salty ones, chocolate bars (although I'm picky about which kinds) and most candy. I hate things that taste fake though. Then again, I guess most junk food tastes fake. Forget I said that. I like it all anyways!
CANDY? most. I love rolos and peppermints. Droopjes are sickening.
M&MS? not the ones with peanuts in them. original are good.
DRINK? love hot chocolate and tea. Most pop. and orange juice is cool.
TV SHOW? I don't really watch TV. Except for when I'm working out downstairs and the occasional Saturday night hockey game.
ACTORS? Orlando Bloom, although I'm not a fanatic of him, and all the actors in Lord of the Rings. And the actors in Pirates of the Caribbean. Other than that, I don't know any actors!
JEWELRY? don't have too much of it. I do have a ring with a treble blef on it, and all that little jewelry stuff you get when you're little.
SPORTS? gymnastics, ballet, swimming, and I like watching hockey, not playing it. Other than that, I am what you call "sucky" at sports.
FAVOURITE MONTH? depends if I want it to be cold or warm! I do like March though. Do you wonder why?
SONG AT THE MOMENT? Al the amazing songs I'll be playing for my Gr.9 piano. THEY ROCK! And some almost make me cry!
PERFUME/COLOGNE? I don't wear it normally. But if I do, whatevers handy.
DAY? every one!
SUN OR RAIN? depends on my mood
SCARY OR HAPPY MOVIES? they can be scary, as long as they turn out happy and all perfect in the end! or you could say, how I want them to end
FAVOURITE SAYING? I don't really have a favourite, but the one on my ballet teachers shirt is cool: "Some people think dancers aren't athletes. We know better" And "he acts like an idiot, he talks like an idiot. But don't let that fool you. He IS an idiot." And one of the best ones I know, "Surely there would be no reason to go mad were it not for music." ahhhh . . . .
CAREER? I want to be a musician
GOING TO UNIVERSITY? probably
HAVE YOU EVER...........
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? not really
DRANK ALCOHOL? no
SMOKED? no
BROKEN THE LAW? no
BROKEN A BONE? no
CHEATED ON TEST? not that I can remember. Some silly ones maybe when I was little
CHEATED ON ANYONE? no
PLAYED STRIP POKER? no
PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE? too many times
PRAYED? not often enough
KISSED SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T KNOW? only in Holland, and there only. Why? Because it's tradition. You always greet someone with a kiss. But other than that . . . definitely not.
BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? only with my siblings
RODE IN A POLICE CAR? no
BEEN ON A PLANE? twice (not counting the helicopter)
COME CLOSE TO DYING? no. Well, dramatically saying, I guess you could say I thought I was
BEEN IN A SAUNA? yes
BEEN IN A HOT TUB? i love them, and have been in one. They have to be really hot that. Hot to the point that it hurts to get in! The life
IN THE OCEAN? not fully swam, but walked with my feet in it
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOUR BORED? nothing lol actually, lots of things. why do people ask you to clarify?
COUNTRY MUSIC? eh . . . yuck
CLASSICAL?
SOAP OPERAS? absolute rubbish. may my tv never be darkened by it
AIRPLANES? Have I ever HAD any airplanes? Uh, could you rephrase the question?AMUSEMENT PARKS? Uh, rather unclear once again. Have I ever made an amusement park? Do I like them? Do I like the big scary roolercoasters in them? Yes, no, no.
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? don’t have one. I’m not superstitious.
WORST SONG YOU EVER HEARD?
MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/CD IN YOUR COLLECTION?
STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
WHAT'S YOUR BEDROOM LIKE?
DO YOU HAVE A LAVA LAMP?
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
ARE YOU A........
VEGETARIAN? no
GOOD AT SPORTS? I suck at them in the truest sense of sucking
GOOD ACTOR/ACTRESS? I was quite passable in my day - they say I've always been dramatic DEEP SLEEPER? when I want to be
GOOD DANCER? I do take ballet, but whether I’m good at it, who knows . . . .
SHY? when I was little
GOOD STORYTELLER? yep. well, reading them anyways
HAVE YOU EVER HAD..........
CHICKEN POX? yes
STREP THROAT? no
COLD? too many a time
STITCHES? no
BLOODY NOSE? yes
CANCER? no
HOSPITALIZED? for my chicken pox. I was a bad case
ANY ONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? my friends, and I sincerely hope no one else! *wink*
DO YOU......
ENJOY PARKS? love em', when there are no roudy kids there. I like to lie on my blanket and read/sleep. peacefully. oh, and chasing geese is a riot, but then I'd be described as a roudy kid, so I don't do that too often. *wink*
LIKE PICNICS? yep
LIKE SCHOOL? yes, although sometimes I will complain. I'm guessing everyone does though. But I love to learn
COLLECT ANYTHING? scrapbooking stuff, books, CDs, music, and other stuff. How can you explain it all! I don't want this post to get too long . . .
LIKE TO SHOP? yes, but mostly for myself. I don't like going to shop for other people *sheepish grin*
LIKE TO PARTY? yes, in moderation. I don't believe in dances one teeny bit. I find them very provacative. But partying with friends and family is fun
GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? nah, I'm a pretty good girl ^_^
EAT A LIVE HAMSTER FOR A MILLION DOLLARS? You mean there are actually people who would watch me do that? But to answer the question, never
GO TO A HANSON CONCERT IF YOU HAD A FREE TICKET? Who is he any ways?
GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? ears, and I think anything else is disgusting
IF YOU WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND, WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? uh, Superman so he could fly me out of there in a hurry, and a musician to inspire me. You never know, he might even give me a free lesson!
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Allegro, and the names people call me to think their funny and mean. I'm not bothered by them one bit though. Those people really don't know what their talking about
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE MOTTO? to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and to lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.


<< Home