Monday, January 17, 2005

-Life-

again, another post with that title.
Well, my Gr.9 piano exam is FINALLY done! It's a huge relief to have it done and over with . . . it took SO long to prepare for.
It went really well overall. One scale I bombed out on, Bb- melodic, which I had practiced the night before, but it's one scale, so I'm not too worried.
My songs went really well too. I was a bit nervous about my exam, but as it got closer, I was so excited.
I was REALLY happy though, because after my List C, the examiner was crying, I think from her sniffing and kinda choking out words. SO that's a good sign.
And it's done! YAY! Now I'm just awaiting my mark. I hate waiting for something really important . . . I just want it to be there right away, lol.

So that's my music life, and now to LIFE . . .
nothing much has happened since I posted last. I did get a lot of schoolwork done today though, so I was glad for that. I have a cello lesson tomorrow, and I haven't practiced too often, because I've been practicing piano so much lately, so I hope it goes well. I'm doing this really cool concerto, I don't remember who its by, but it's a really cool piece, so I hope he asks me to play it tomorrow.
And that's all that's been happening lately. A few sleepovers to go to, friend gatherings and such, and a choir practice I think *winks* I'll be going to, and a benefit concert to sing at for the Tsunami disaster this Sunday. So busy busy as usual.
I'm looking forward to my piano lesson too this Thursday . . . NEW SONGS! It's hard to imagine actually practicing more than four songs, two studies, and UNENDING technique. :P
Anyways, I have to get back to my work, so I'll be going. I have ballet tonight as well, so I have to get ready for that.
Love to you all! *heart*