bor-ed-ing-ness
I am so incredibly bored right now. lol I just thought I'd let you guys know that. My exam is done...it went really realy well. I thought it started at 9:00 and went till 12:00, but it ended up to be 9:30 till 12:30. Which was not good cause i had to sing at a wedding where i live (which was a half hour away) at 12:30. So the lady let me start at 9:00, a half hour early, which was a good thing because then i kinda got to sing my melodies out loud. rofl i was wondering what i would do about that in the first place cause i'm sure no one wants to hear me singing my melodies while their doing their exams, lol. but i gotta see my melodies somewhat so lucky for them i was in there a half hour earlier. So many people are gone this week on holidays. Summer, Shimemr, Kath, Chels, Andrea...i miss them a lot they need to come back. Anj and Chels aren't going to be home till this Saturday. humppphh and summer and shimmer come home tomorrow. YAY
oh it looks like i have to go. help my Mom spring clean the kitchen or something. lol thats sounds funny "spring clean the kitchen." anyways lots of love bye!
oh it looks like i have to go. help my Mom spring clean the kitchen or something. lol thats sounds funny "spring clean the kitchen." anyways lots of love bye!


<< Home