Tuesday, November 08, 2005

< Shimmer >


Where do I begin ... there's so many things I could say to you, so many thing I could say about you. You're amazing to put it into one word, or to try to anyways. I love you.

You've always been there for me, even when I wasn't there for you. You've always helped me to think through things and to sort them out.

You stand out from everyone else. That's what I love about you.

Remember that day when you came to my house for String Fever ... how we went walking behind my house by the railroad track, walking, talking, holding hands, picking flowers...

We even gave eachother special names. You were always my llama and I was always your blackbird.

You make me laugh ... even when I feel like crying. You always knew what to say if I had a question. We would talk about stuff together, try to find answers. Even when I was being the lamest person ever you still laughed and always made me feel special and loved.

I love you Shimmer. I'l never forget the things we've shared. The talks, the smiles, the long hugs ...the memories I've made with you wil last forever.

This birthday post is a day late ... I hope you don't mind, lol. My words feel so unoriginal to everyone else's. But I know you know what I'm talking about. And I know you'll understand. You always do.

So here's to you ... to your shimmer, your shine, your talent, your beautifulness (if thats a wrod) and everything else there is to describe you.

I miss you "really truly back and past you to the land of multiplying and then it bounds around and when it finally reaches you, it is so forceful, it sweeps your house up and flies it to me. and then sweeps me up to. and we'll fly forever"

I think you know who that's by. :P I had so many things I wanted to say in this birthday post ... but I think you know how much I love you. How much I just feel I need to let it all out. You know. So I just want to say happy birthday.

You're beautiful to Him, accepted by Him, blessed by Him, and eternally significant through Him. Never forget that Shimmer. Live it for Him, and no one else.

lobe oyu

your blackbird