Wednesday, December 28, 2005

when it was over

When it was over and they could talk about it She said there's just one thing I have got to know What in that moment when you were running so hard and fast Made you stop and turn for home He said I always knew you loved me even though I'd broken your heart I always knew there'd be a place for me to make a brand new start
Oh love wash over a multitude of things Love wash over a multitude of things Love wash over a multitude of things Make us whole
When it was over and they could talk about it They were sitting on the couch She said what on earth made you stay here When you finally figured out what I was all about He said I always knew you'd do the right thing Even though it might take some time She said, Yeah, I felt that and that's probably what saved my life
Oh love wash over a multitude of things Love wash over a multitude of things Love wash over a multitude of things Make us whole
There is a love that never fails There is a healing that always prevails There is a hope that whispers a vow A promise to stay while we're working it out
So come with your love and wash over us

-Sara Groves

--------------------------------------------------

I think that's probably one of my favourite songs right now. It's on my new Sara Groves cd called "Add to the Beauty" which I got for Christmas :D i love that cd sooo much.

OH!!! exciting exciting news. The Cottars are on a tour with The Chieftains...they just announced it :D it's sooooo awesome. and a friend of mine said that he might be going to Chicago to see them...and then maybe i could go along which would be totally amazing...seeing the cottars again live. AND their new cd is coming out January 10th!!! woooo

ok...what else...tonight we're (my family and I) are opening presents :D yes it is a couple of days late...but we didn't have any time on the weekend cause we have other family over the whole time. so i'm excited about tonight...

I think that's all for now...cheers!!!