
It's Going to Be Alright
by Sara Groves and Gordon Kennedy
It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright
I can tell by your eyes that you're not getting any sleep
And you try to rise above it, but feel you're sinking in too deep
Oh, oh I believe, I believe that
It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright
I believe you'll outlive this pain in you heart
And you'll gain such a strength from what is tearing you apart
Oh, oh I believe I believe that
It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright
When some time has past us, and the story if retold
It will mirror the strength and the courage in your soul
Oh, oh, I believe I believe,
I believe
I believe
I believe
I did not come here to offer you clichÈ's
I will not pretend to know of all your pain
Just when you cannot, then I will hold out faith, for you
It's going to be alright
It's going to be alright
This is for a special person that I though I'd post these lyrics for. You might not even know I'm posting them for you, you might not even read this post. But you know who you are. And I hope you know that I love you and that I'll always be here for you, whenever you need to talk. Keep trusting in God, cause He'll never leave your side, He's always there. much love
LATER
welcome to a new blogger....steph!!! go to her blog at www.firefliesss.blogspot.com :D and show her you love her by giving her a comment ok BYE


<< Home