Life has been so busy lately...and today was just another normal day. I have to go to ballet in a minute, and I still have to get ready. hehe I don't feel like going to ballet tonight. I have absolutely no energy inside of me. It was spent today doing too much Enlish stuff. I had to write this essay on this book called The Yearling. I finished the essay last week, but my Mom just marked it today. And of course there were a lot of things that needed to be changed. lol I don't think I'm a very talented writer...ah well. Life goes on. I just came home from babysitting...which was interesting. And fun. The little kids I babysit are adorable, I love them so much! There's a boy, a girl, and a little baby. He's adorable, and he's always smiling. lol babies are amazing.Oh yea and I had music history this morning. lol it was fuuun. This week is actually gonna be really busy. Man i feel like I'm so busy I can't even go to things that are happening...like youth group, for instance. I was really bummed that I couldn't go to that. I missed you guys.
ooh this Thursday night is Chels, my brother, her brother, and yea basically their schools music concert. It's going to be sweeet. I think the theme is music of the Americas or something. Chels is dancing too...I sooo cannot wait. And I think (I hope) we're going to get together after, a whole bunch of us, and hang out. :D it should be wonderous indeed.
This is the lamest post ever. Plus I have to go to ballet in like, two minutes. My class starts in...12 minutes. exactly. hehe
I shall post these lyrics that lysha so very kindly posted on my comments on my last post. The song is Everything To Me by Starfield.
More than feelings and emotions
More than just a passing flame
I am tired of pretending
So tired of the games
More than going through the motions
More than all this compromise
More than proof of Your existence
More than trusting what I see
All I need to know for this life
Is that You're alive in me
More than answers to my questions
More than doubting needs resolve
I want You to be
Everything to me
Inside my thoughts
and through my life
I want to know Your peace
I want You to be
Everything to me
No rival throne
No equal love
No other to compete
More than living life in comfort
More than what You do for me
Would You teach me Lord to listen?
Would You draw me to my knees?
More than anything I lived for
More than all my hopes and dreams
Be all my hopeBe all my desire
May I be refined
Refined in Your fire
Lord all I want
And all that I need
Is for You to be everything to me


<< Home