Saturday, December 03, 2005

must. blog.


I must blog again. Lysha said I desperately need to and I really truly do but the problem is I do not know what to blog about. That always happene hehe.

Well today...today was a busy day indeed. I woke up 6:30 AM (horrorrrrr) because I had my orchestra concert. It went really well...I think lol. Chels came along, and my brother. My parents couldn't come because they are at a gymnastics competition with my little sister! They're not coming home till later tonight. I still have to tidy the whole house, eat supper, and get 30 minutes of music together for a concert thing my family is in next week. I hope it doesn't take too long lol.

The concert Thursday night was awesome! We all went to Kelsey's afterwards...woooo!!! good times.

and...14 days till the messiah concert! :D I'm soooo excited. lol it seems so far away but it's gonna come before i know it...so many people are coming that i haven't seen in forever...lara lysha sandra steph ange meg (and maybe kath jill summer and shimmer...can you guys let me know if you want tickets for sure...cause they're being sold quickly!!!) it should be splendid.

yno what...I think I have to go. cause my brother needs the computer for homework or something. so I will be leaving...right now....yes now.

goodbye!