be anxious for nothing
"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you."
-Philippians 4:4-8
So often I have to remind myself that. Be anxious for nothing. Trust in God. And His peace which surpasses all understanding will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.
I have so much to learn.
There's so much confusion, pain, hurt...but in the end I know that all I need to do is trust God through all of this and He will see me through it. It sounds so simple. Just trust. But it's so hard to do.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you."
-Philippians 4:4-8
So often I have to remind myself that. Be anxious for nothing. Trust in God. And His peace which surpasses all understanding will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus.
I have so much to learn.
There's so much confusion, pain, hurt...but in the end I know that all I need to do is trust God through all of this and He will see me through it. It sounds so simple. Just trust. But it's so hard to do.
Something Changed
by Sara Groves
Something changed inside me broke wide open all spilled out
Till I had no doubt that something changed
Never would have believed it till I felt it in my own heart
In the deepest part the healing came
And I cannot make it
And I cannot fake it
And I can't afford it
But it's mine
Something so amazing in a heart so dark and dim
When a wall falls down and the light comes in
And I cannot make it
And I cannot fake it
And I can't afford it
But it's mine


<< Home