Wednesday, February 08, 2006

four four four


Four Jobs I Have Had
- babysitting
- teaching piano
- um teaching voice
- cleaning house for my mom? lol

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
-star wars...every single one of them
- chronicles of narnia...the lion the witch and the wardrobe!
- LOTR
- um and i don't know. there's more in case you wanted to know

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over
- the Bible! which i do read over and over lol
- anne of green gables probably
- pfft i dunno-
my mind isn't working!

Four Places I Have Lived
- um st. thomas is where i've lived my whole life
- i did live in my oma's basement before
-
-

Four TV Shows I Watch
- um fear factor sometimes
- the news when my parents watch it
- um probably more but i don't watch too much tv
-

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
- out east IE prince edward island/nove scotia/new brunswick
- up north
- various...places
- um i can't think! wait south carolina

Four Websites I Visit Daily
-My blog
-other people's blog
-my email site...if i have emails that is!
-is msn considered a site?

Four Favorite Foods
- cookies
- this yummy yoghurt in my fridge
- french fries-
bagels with cream cheese
(ehehe oh man i am such a healthy eater...)

Four Places I Would Like To Be Right Now
- at chelsea's house
- at all my friends houses
- in france! pfft actually no
- In my bed, sleeping.

What's on your desk right now?
- it's my mom's desk actually
- well...there's a computer
- all her papers and everything you could ever imagine
- and a camera?

ok goodbye!