no title
"...but life is going to work out. Take hope in God okay darling? Because He’s going to make everything turn out alright. And try to view things in perspective… there’s girls out there today becoming prostitutes, that have lost both their parents, that won’t know whether they’re going to survive today. Every time something bad happens in my life and the worry and stress build up, I just think of how much more serious it could have been. I think of how much different my life could have been if I didn’t have an eye, or an arm, or even some of my brain and how all those people that have that are just as much human as me and that God loves them as much as me. It’s in those times that life seems horribly unfair and leaning towards me. My friends seem to keep on going through things that I just can’t relate to but I wanted to tell you that God loves you and He’s going to pull you through this. And all the feelings you might be feeling right now might be really strong but they’re just feelings. Keep your mind in the right place and even though you might not be able to feel God right now, He’s there watching over you and he’s got this great plan for you. And I know it’s so hard to trust, and I struggle with it. I think right now, might be one of those times that you can trust God the most, so try after this is done and you don’t feel pain for it anymore, draw close to God. Draw close to Him when you hurt and draw close to Him when you’re feeling fine. That way you don’t limit his power and trusting will come more easily."
thanks to the person who wrote this to me. it helped me a whole ton, everything else you said did too. and man i miss u so much and i love you like crazy <3
thanks to the person who wrote this to me. it helped me a whole ton, everything else you said did too. and man i miss u so much and i love you like crazy <3


<< Home