Thursday, January 26, 2006

Give It All Away
Across The Sky
Let me get it straight, I should focus on the things above...
So why do I insist on possessing what will only weigh me down?
You said, "Separate yourself from all the treasures of this world..."
And now I'm starting to understand what I should do
I give it all away
Because it's what You said
Until there's nothing left, I give it all away
I give it all away
Until there's nothing left
Because it's what You said, I give it all away
I give it all away
Pieces of me are all in disarray
And they are only held together by the threads I weave
Inside my head
But when I separate myself from all the troubles of this world
I see my cares and fears and worries all dissolve
You fill the empty places with Your love (You gave it all away)
There's freedom in surrendering to You
-------------------
Focus on things above. not on things below cause it's just gonna make you worry, and a whole bunch of other stuff. i had a whole bunch of stuff i wanted to say, i really did. and i had a good post planned out in my head. but i don't feel like saying it anymore. i just feel like going to my room and getting mad. and crying. and wondering how things end up the way they do. and wondering why they end up that way. and i know that God has a plan...and that everything will work out for good to those who love Him. but...why did this have to be in the plan. hmm reminds me of something lysha had on her msn. "praise God He has a plan...understanding isn't my place" thats so true. i need to stop doubting and trust! and not dramatize things and make them bigger than they are. cause God's got a plan and He knows what He's doing.