Wednesday, January 04, 2006

never alone

It hurts. It hurts when people don't see you for who you are. and even though i know that no matter what, God's always there, that everything He's doing in my life will work out for good ... I don't always feel that. Trust...that's all i have to do. But even that is hard. I just have to keep reminding myself that God knows what He's doing, that no matter what...i'm never alone. He's always there.


Never Alone
I waited for You today
But You didn't show
No no no
I needed You today
So where did You go?

You told me to call
Said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You
Are You still there?

I cried out with no reply
andI can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone.

And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
Cuz You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen

I cried out with no reply
andI can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone.
-Barlowgirl