letting go...
Happy New Years everyon!! even though it's a couple days late...oh well. I hope you guys all had an awesome time, wherever you were!!
So what have I been doing lately...holidays has been awesome :D i love holidays so much. i wish they could go on forever and school would never come again LOL. dream on Janelle...
I'm listening to this really awesome song right now. "my God's enough for me, this world has nothing I need. in this whole life i see my God's enough for me" tralala :D
Today I'm working on math...and...more math. and music practice...i know. in the Christmas holidays. But it must be done!! it's a perfect time to catch up anyways...
ok. so this is a boring post but I do have to go...and I'll post tomorrow again.
7 days till Forerunner (the new cottars cd) comes out!! woooo
Yeah I trust in you
I remember times you lead me,
This time it's bigger now,
And I'm afraid you'll let me down.
But how can I be certain?
Will you prove yourself again...
'Cause I'm about to let go and live what I believe
I can't do a thing now,
But trust that you'll catch me
When I let go, when I let go...
What is this doubt in me
Convincing me to fear the unknown,
When all along you've shown,
Your plans are better than my own,
And I know I won't make it,
if I do this all alone
'Cause I'm about to let go and live what I believe
I can't do a thing now
But trust that you'll catch me,
When I let go...let go...
When I let go,when I let go.
So what have I been doing lately...holidays has been awesome :D i love holidays so much. i wish they could go on forever and school would never come again LOL. dream on Janelle...
I'm listening to this really awesome song right now. "my God's enough for me, this world has nothing I need. in this whole life i see my God's enough for me" tralala :D
Today I'm working on math...and...more math. and music practice...i know. in the Christmas holidays. But it must be done!! it's a perfect time to catch up anyways...
ok. so this is a boring post but I do have to go...and I'll post tomorrow again.
7 days till Forerunner (the new cottars cd) comes out!! woooo
Yeah I trust in you
I remember times you lead me,
This time it's bigger now,
And I'm afraid you'll let me down.
But how can I be certain?
Will you prove yourself again...
'Cause I'm about to let go and live what I believe
I can't do a thing now,
But trust that you'll catch me
When I let go, when I let go...
What is this doubt in me
Convincing me to fear the unknown,
When all along you've shown,
Your plans are better than my own,
And I know I won't make it,
if I do this all alone
'Cause I'm about to let go and live what I believe
I can't do a thing now
But trust that you'll catch me,
When I let go...let go...
When I let go,when I let go.


<< Home