Monday, March 27, 2006

collision

Forever your eyes will hold the memory I saw your heart as it overtook me
We tried so hard to understand and reason
But in the one moment I gave my heart away
The perfect breath where my mind lay beside me
And all I knew is what had overtaken me
With no explanation I am comforted by my inability to understand
When I wake from this dream will you still be here?
Will your smile still open my heart
And leave me trasparent?

*

can you understand my meaning hidden in the roses around my eyes
i want you to know how much it means to have you in my life
your love brings me close again in this instance when our worlds collide
the wire of eternity twists around us i can feel this river rising, moving up my back
some things never change
some things never go away
i could never forget you
and i will never be the same