seeing the invisible
It bugs me when i get nothing done.
I hate feeling unmotivated to get stuff done.
It hurts when you feel like people have used you.
I hate it when i give my heart to someone cause I trust them but then they totally screw it over by breaking my heart. It hurts.
I hate not wanting and being able to let things go.
I hate that i can't fully put everything in God's hands. It's like a part of me is still holding back, not wanting to let God control.
I hate holding my hurt in.
I hate it when i can't be there to give my friends hugs when the need them the most.
I hate it when guys play with girl's hearts.
I hate it when girls play with guy's hearts.
I hate it how half the time we change who we are so we can fit in.
I hate feeling helpless. yet i know that God has led me here so that I will totally trust in Him. i know people say this kind of stuff all the time but it's true and i don't have any other ways to express it.
It's March, my birthday is in a week. I'm gonna be turning 14... it doesn't seem very old to me. I feel so much younger than everyone else.
Feburary was a hard month. But through this whole journey that God has led me through, I've learned so much about how to listen. That when God is trying to lead me to a certain place that I have to follow, not hold back because i don't want to let certain things go.
I know that He sees what i can't see, He sees whats invisible to me.
And to me thats comforting.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
-2 Corinthians 4:16-18
March is going to be an exciting month.
-----
"...but most of all Lord take my life and make me a miracle too."
I hate feeling unmotivated to get stuff done.
It hurts when you feel like people have used you.
I hate it when i give my heart to someone cause I trust them but then they totally screw it over by breaking my heart. It hurts.
I hate not wanting and being able to let things go.
I hate that i can't fully put everything in God's hands. It's like a part of me is still holding back, not wanting to let God control.
I hate holding my hurt in.
I hate it when i can't be there to give my friends hugs when the need them the most.
I hate it when guys play with girl's hearts.
I hate it when girls play with guy's hearts.
I hate it how half the time we change who we are so we can fit in.
I hate feeling helpless. yet i know that God has led me here so that I will totally trust in Him. i know people say this kind of stuff all the time but it's true and i don't have any other ways to express it.
It's March, my birthday is in a week. I'm gonna be turning 14... it doesn't seem very old to me. I feel so much younger than everyone else.
Feburary was a hard month. But through this whole journey that God has led me through, I've learned so much about how to listen. That when God is trying to lead me to a certain place that I have to follow, not hold back because i don't want to let certain things go.
I know that He sees what i can't see, He sees whats invisible to me.
And to me thats comforting.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
-2 Corinthians 4:16-18
March is going to be an exciting month.
-----
"...but most of all Lord take my life and make me a miracle too."


<< Home