conversations
i don't know how to say this, i don't know where to start.
i think we've figured out this world is bigger than you and i.
we've exhausted our wealth of knowledge, and have no more answers for mankind.
and we've had every conversation in the world
about what is right and what has all gone bad
but have i mentioned to you that this is all i am?
this is all that i have, and i have no other way to communicate to you.
and i would like to share with you what makes me complete.
i don't claim to have found the truth, but i know it has found me.
and to let you know, the only thing that isn't meaningless to me is Jesus Christ and the way He's set me free.
and this is all that i have, this is all that i am.
just know that i care for you and i'm speaking from my heart.
//
i can't get you out of my mind and i hate that cause i don't want to make you this object in my mind. living in denial.... lalalaa. reminds me of some random song for some reason "there's got to be a better way, they dissect everything we say, to try to make us feel this way" lala which reminds me i got four new cds today! i'm very happy, now i need to go and buy... a jack johnson cd. his music makes me feel happy.

//
And you can take the one thing I have left,
I'd give it all away for so much less.
Could even take the heart inside my chest,
Woah
And you can take the one thing I have left,
Beat me to the ground and take my breath,
But you can't take who I am
woah-woah.
And I swear we were born to let you down.
We scream but never make a sound.
We point but don't know which direction.
//
today is a sunny day but i'm still upset. i'm upset at the way you make me feel, honestly. to be blunt. "you take my breath away now I'm trying to get up I'm trying to retrace my steps back to where ever I messed up Is forever enough?" i'm upset my quartet didn't win first cause we deserved it. i'm upset that the quartet who wasn't even aloud to place (according to the rules) placed and got higher. i'm upset because sarah worked so hard on this and she's amazing and now she didn't get rewarded. i'm upset because we all worked hard on this and now we didn't get rewarded like we should. i'm uspet... but i guess life moves on. disappointments happen and i hate when they do. wow i sound so pathetic. i had so many amazing ideas for this post but it kinda all just slipped away from my mind and this post has turned into some... pathetic sort of thing. oh well.
have a nice day
i think we've figured out this world is bigger than you and i.
we've exhausted our wealth of knowledge, and have no more answers for mankind.
and we've had every conversation in the world
about what is right and what has all gone bad
but have i mentioned to you that this is all i am?
this is all that i have, and i have no other way to communicate to you.
and i would like to share with you what makes me complete.
i don't claim to have found the truth, but i know it has found me.
and to let you know, the only thing that isn't meaningless to me is Jesus Christ and the way He's set me free.
and this is all that i have, this is all that i am.
just know that i care for you and i'm speaking from my heart.
//
i can't get you out of my mind and i hate that cause i don't want to make you this object in my mind. living in denial.... lalalaa. reminds me of some random song for some reason "there's got to be a better way, they dissect everything we say, to try to make us feel this way" lala which reminds me i got four new cds today! i'm very happy, now i need to go and buy... a jack johnson cd. his music makes me feel happy.

//
And you can take the one thing I have left,
I'd give it all away for so much less.
Could even take the heart inside my chest,
Woah
And you can take the one thing I have left,
Beat me to the ground and take my breath,
But you can't take who I am
woah-woah.
And I swear we were born to let you down.
We scream but never make a sound.
We point but don't know which direction.
//
today is a sunny day but i'm still upset. i'm upset at the way you make me feel, honestly. to be blunt. "you take my breath away now I'm trying to get up I'm trying to retrace my steps back to where ever I messed up Is forever enough?" i'm upset my quartet didn't win first cause we deserved it. i'm upset that the quartet who wasn't even aloud to place (according to the rules) placed and got higher. i'm upset because sarah worked so hard on this and she's amazing and now she didn't get rewarded. i'm upset because we all worked hard on this and now we didn't get rewarded like we should. i'm uspet... but i guess life moves on. disappointments happen and i hate when they do. wow i sound so pathetic. i had so many amazing ideas for this post but it kinda all just slipped away from my mind and this post has turned into some... pathetic sort of thing. oh well.
have a nice day


<< Home