it's funny, January 1 is technically the new year, but for me the new year is pretty much when the new school year starts. so last night i made a new years resolution list... yeah, i know. this year is going to be great, i can feel it somehow, even though a whole bunch of things are changing. somehow things are going to work out.
1. live it for God
2. don't get behind
3. dance my heart out
4. make music happen like it never has before.
5. miss them but know they're coming back.
that's not the whole list hehe.
humm, it smells of food in my kitchen.
13 - 17
fat camp concert was amazing. i swear those guys are going to be famous some day, they are so good. "baby you can drive my carrr, yes i'm gonna be a starrr."
lsat few days of summer... yeah they've been awesome. packed full with hellos and goodbyes and get togethers and laughter and bonfires and parties and just everything.
beautiful memories. this summer rocked.
last day.
"i miss you" "oh but i miss you more" "are we going to go through that agaaain?"
"you get wet, or..." "really""yes" "crap!"
"we'll find a way"
"then tonight, she turned to me at the game and said, "Have you ever been alone in a crowd of people?". I jumped, I couldn't even look at her, I didn't know what to say, I just couldn't believe she had said what I had felt so many times before. It was as if for once in a very long time, someone got it. Someone felt the same way I had."
i realized this morning that, you know, i'm going to be ok. we're all going to be ok.
breakfast is calling, farewell.
1. live it for God
2. don't get behind
3. dance my heart out
4. make music happen like it never has before.
5. miss them but know they're coming back.
that's not the whole list hehe.
humm, it smells of food in my kitchen.
13 - 17
fat camp concert was amazing. i swear those guys are going to be famous some day, they are so good. "baby you can drive my carrr, yes i'm gonna be a starrr."
lsat few days of summer... yeah they've been awesome. packed full with hellos and goodbyes and get togethers and laughter and bonfires and parties and just everything.
beautiful memories. this summer rocked.
last day.
"i miss you" "oh but i miss you more" "are we going to go through that agaaain?"
"you get wet, or..." "really""yes" "crap!"
"we'll find a way"
"then tonight, she turned to me at the game and said, "Have you ever been alone in a crowd of people?". I jumped, I couldn't even look at her, I didn't know what to say, I just couldn't believe she had said what I had felt so many times before. It was as if for once in a very long time, someone got it. Someone felt the same way I had."
i realized this morning that, you know, i'm going to be ok. we're all going to be ok.
breakfast is calling, farewell.


<< Home