We're running from opposite directions, completely different lives. Yet in some way we always find a way to relate, it's weird, but it's true. Can't say I didn't see any of this coming.
*
"we could pray for him."
"yeah, lets do that right now."
*
"yeah, i know i have to."
"sure, you know you have to, but are you ready to accept it?"
*
it's undeniable. it's surreal. it's crazy how God works in things even when you don't realize it. through the small things, through the most insignificant things. I feel so mad about it, it makes me want to scream, but at the same time I don't even know why.
breath for me.
It's so unreal. This thing we call home. Saying God isn't here because we've corrupted what He's made. Oh, He's here alright. They've burned His name yet still the smoke surrounds us. We're not worthy. Abba, Father, we're not worthy.I still hide behind that window. Something clawing my back. Something warming my face. Smile. At least try.Feeling so far away yet so close hanging here find me sometime when you have nothing and I'm all that's left.Now back to the world where my joy isn't broken. My vision may be tunneled but... It makes no difference anymore. I don't have to be worthy. fall gracefully into the arms of grace. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
*
"we could pray for him."
"yeah, lets do that right now."
*
"yeah, i know i have to."
"sure, you know you have to, but are you ready to accept it?"
*
it's undeniable. it's surreal. it's crazy how God works in things even when you don't realize it. through the small things, through the most insignificant things. I feel so mad about it, it makes me want to scream, but at the same time I don't even know why.
breath for me.
It's so unreal. This thing we call home. Saying God isn't here because we've corrupted what He's made. Oh, He's here alright. They've burned His name yet still the smoke surrounds us. We're not worthy. Abba, Father, we're not worthy.I still hide behind that window. Something clawing my back. Something warming my face. Smile. At least try.Feeling so far away yet so close hanging here find me sometime when you have nothing and I'm all that's left.Now back to the world where my joy isn't broken. My vision may be tunneled but... It makes no difference anymore. I don't have to be worthy. fall gracefully into the arms of grace. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


<< Home