Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Busy busy, and more busy

Story of my life. But it's good though. I prefer the more organized school year when I actually get things accomplished then the summer, when you feel like you've done nothing all day. Summer's awesome, but I think there's a bit too much of it!
I just got back from babysitting tonight. Aria had gym, that was my night! My *kids* were pretty good, although kinda grumpy. They were both tired I think.
And school's the same old school. I've done my writing for the week, and now I have to catch up on my Math. Science yet, and tomorrow I have a piano lesson in the morning, coach gymnastics in the afternoon, and harmony and voice lessons at night. Thursdays is a really busy day.
I'm reading a cool book right now called "Coronation of Glory". It's the true story of the Lady Jane Grey. It's really good. If you haven't read it before, I recommend it highly. The author isDeborah Meroff.
What else is there to say?
Ah yes, halloween's soon. Not that I've ever trick or treated before. But everyone makes such a huge deal about it. I find it a bit weird, but ah well. I mean, sure, ghosts and goblins and skeletons are scary, but do we really need to elaborate? And all these kids getting all this unhealthy candy. Maybe people should start handing out apples and oranges. But I don't think that would go over too well!
And all my music is going really well. I'm doing my Gr.9 piano in January and my harmony exam in May. I've already done my history exam, and there's a grade nien credit! Horray!!!!!!!!
All the songs I'm doing for my Gr.9 are absolutely GORGEOUS. Wow. I can't even describe them. I';m doing a Bach prelude and fugue, Haydn, Mendelssohn (that is the best piece ever. It almost brings me to tears! So emotional) and Copland for List D. It's actually a Gr.10 piece, but I'm supplementing it. You're aloud to do that.
Ballet is going well, as usual. I enjoy it so much! This past weekend there was a "bring a friend day", which everyone was excited about. I didn't really have anyone to bring, so I brought my little babysitting kid, and she was so adorable! She said, "You know, I need to be a prima ballerina." She is the cutest kid ever. And this past Saturday I brought Cho. She's so awesome though, that she made all of us look bad! lol No, it was awesome having her there!
And we all need to get together again! I haven't seen any of you in ages and ages!
Well, I've got to run. I have to give Aria a snack and put her to bed, and I want to get some technique practice and maybe some Math in before I head off to bed.
Have a great week everyone!